Jungkook leaned back in his chair with a sigh, his previous excitement now nearly nonexistent. "I'm assuming there's a 'but'..." Namjoon stated.

"No, I'm really happy for you." Jungkook assured him.

Namjoon scoffed quietly. "Jungkook, I've known you since you were in diapers. I can tell when there's something on your mind."

The younger alpha sighed again. "Well...it wasn't that long ago that you were sure you were moving back home." Namjoon bit his lip as Jungkook spoke. "And Yoongi loves his job in New York."

"We're gonna figure that out." Namjoon insisted with a nod.

Jungkook blinked. "You're going to figure it out." He repeated. "Right..."

"I get it, Yoongi." Bora said as Yoongi rolled over onto his back with the help of his masseuse. "It's hard knowing where you stand with someone like Kim Namjoon. He has all that pressure from his family, not just in business, but in who he's dating. It's like you just never know what's quite going on in that gorgeous head of his." Yoongi turned his head to look at the female omega, his eyebrows furrowed slightly. "Namjoon did tell you that we used to date, right?" Yoongi was too surprised to even manage a shake of his head. "It's ancient history now." Bora assured him with a chuckle. "Although our families, particularly his mother always wanted us to mate." She let out a sigh as Yoongi turned his head away, looking straight up at the tent over them. "I guess we weren't ready then."

"Hyung, ever since primary school, you were always going to be the next chairman of the Kim Corporation, your family's shining heir." Jungkook reminded his best friend. "You really think your family's going to accept anything less than that? I mean...unless you..." His eyes widened in realization as Namjoon avoided eye contact. "No!" He sat up in disbelief. "Are you thinking of walking out? Leaving everything to fucking Hyunwoo and Pyongho?"

"I'm not walking out on anything." Namjoon stated. "I met an omega, I fell in love, and I want to mate him." He gave a small shrug. "It can't just be one thing or the other."

Jungkook shook his head as he leaned back once more. "It's not that simple, and you know that."

"I admire you." Bora admitted. "It takes guts coming all the way over here and facing Namjoon's family. Especially when Eunjeong isn't exactly in your corner." By that point, Yoongi was starting to get extremely irritated by the conversation and opted to stay silent, hoping the female omega would eventually get the hint and stop talking.

"Okay, family aside," Jungkook looked at Namjoon meaningfully, "have you ever thought about what your relationship with Yoongi will be like if you mated?" Jungkook only paused for a beat before continuing. "I mean, you're Kim Namjoon. You are untouchable. You always have been...but Yoongi's not. And if he becomes Kim Namjoon's mate...every day for him is going to be a struggle."

Yoongi stood up from his massage table, opting to take a little walk to get out of his head before his anxiety to set in. As he walked off, he missed Bora's smirk as she pulled out her phone and texted the other omegas at the party that it was time for the next step.

"I heard he told Junghwa that Namjoon is a good catch." Yoongi overheard one of the omegas say as he tied his robe.

"So typical, he's not even that pretty." He froze at Bora's words. "It's like he's never heard of plastic surgery." He rushed out of the spa area, eyes stinging with unshed tears.

"Are you sure he's ready for that?" Jungkook inquired. Namjoon let out a deep sigh as he leaned back in his chair, letting Jungkook's question wash over him.

Yoongi wiped at his eyes as he nearly ran towards the beach, bumping into an omega just arriving off a golf cart. "Sorry," he mumbled passively.

"Yoongi?" He stopped and turned to see the omega was Seokjin removing his sunglasses, staring at him in concern. Yoongi couldn't hold back the tears anymore, a few slipping out until Seokjin took his hand and led him to his suite, making the shorter omega tell him everything that happened.

"I'm so sorry." Yoongi sniffled as they entered his room.

"Nonsense." Seokjin waved off his apology. "Let's just forget about those omegas, camp out here, and order room service."

Yoongi started to nod with a smile until he saw his bed, letting out a small scream of shock at the dead fish bleeding out on the sheets, the message, "Catch this, you gold digging bitch" written on the window behind the bed. "I'll call security."

"No." Yoongi grabbed Seokjin's arm to stop him. "I'm not gonna make a scene. I'm not gonna give them the satisfaction."

Music blasted across the beach, omegas dancing yards away from where Yoongi and Seokjin were busy burying the fish. "This weekend was supposed to be mani pedis, cocktails served in pineapples..." He let out a sigh. "This definitely wasn't on the menu." Seokjin snorted. "Why would Jimin even have friends like that?"

Seokjin shrugged. "You grow up your whole lives together, you make excuses for people." He flashed Yoongi a smile. "Especially the morons."

Yoongi sighed. "I know Jihoon didn't have to deal with catty, fish killing sociopaths. How did you two get through all this?"

The older omega sat down on the sand as Yoongi finished filling the hole. "I didn't have it quite as bad, but it wasn't pretty." He would have gotten lost in his thoughts over his mate's affair if Yoongi hadn't spoken again.

"At least tell me it gets better."

"Of course, it does." Seokjin assured him with a small smile as he threw his shovel to the side.

Yoongi turned back to him, dusting off his hands until he noticed the expression on his friend's face. "You okay?"

Seokjin forced the smile to return and nodded. "Yeah..." Yoongi bit his lip and silently sat down next to Seokjin, the older omega soon letting out a sigh. "Actually no."

Yoongi scooted a bit closer to him. "You can talk to me."

Seokjin took a deep breath, his eyes filling with tears. "Jihoon is having an affair."

Yoongi felt his heart sink for his fellow omega, now sensing the pain he was in as Seokjin was no longer bothering with hiding it. "I'm really sorry, Seokjin." Seokjin let out a quiet sob, resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder and taking his hand, Yoongi comforting him in silence.