Chapter 6

Midoriya Izuku POV:It was almost time for school to finally let out

Midoriya Izuku POV:
It was almost time for school to finally let out. I stayed in Recovery Girl's room instead of going back to class. Before she made my black eye better, she wanted to know the truth behind my injury. She repeatedly said if I didn't tell the truth, then she wouldn't release me to class. I stuck to my story, but she was not buying it. 

The bell rang at 3 pm, so she couldn't keep me held captive, any longer. After hours of questioning, she halfway restored me, just enough to heal my injury by the end of the day tomorrow. She said this is my punishment for not being truthful.

I deserved it.

I feel so dirty, and I hate lying, but if I told anyone that Kacchan gave me a black eye, then he would get in trouble, and it would be a huge mess. I rather lie and not create unnecessary drama.

Plus, if Katsan saw me as weak as their brother does, I'd be crushed...

I went to grab my bag, when I remembered that my mom wanted me to stop by the grocery store on the way home. Tomorrow after school I'm moving my stuff into the dorm, so my mother wanted to make one last homemade meal for me.

I said goodbye to Recovery Girl and commenced with my walk home. It was perfect timing, the sun overpowered the rain clouds.

I rang up my mother to ask what ingredients she wanted. She started listing things. I rushed to grab the pen in my back pocket and not everything down, when I saw Katsan's number. My mothers voice muffled behind me as thoughts of Katsan consumed my brain. My cheeks flushed and a sweet smile crept onto my lips. I pretended to listen to my mom with a "Mhm" and "Yeah" thrown in every minute or so.

All I craved was to text Katsumi.

As my mother hung up the phone I punched in Katsans digits into my phone.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

me
hey katsan
how are you?
it's izuku
midoriya izuku btw
the one in your class

katsan
haha
heyy
i'm good and you?

me
still healing 😖

katsan
recovery girl didn't fix you up?

me
kind of
it's a long story...

katsan
well i hope you feel better xx
so ur stuck with a black eye?

me
thank you! and yes :/
wyd
i hope i'm not bothering u

katsan
never that
just watching tv
wby

me
jst got to the grocery store
i'll text you when i'm done

katsan
have fun
bye bye

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

After I was done shopping, I ran home. It was rather quiet. My sharp breathes and the rustling of the plastic bags in my hands filled my ears. In the distance, I could hear dogs bark as I zoomed by. I was eager to lay in bed and think about Katsan and how nice they looked while staring out the rainy window. The way that their crimson orbs sparkled as the rain hit. When they tucked that loose strand behind their ear and showed off such breathtaking and defining features.

When I approached my doorstep, I saw a small bag with a note attached.

i got you a little something that i thought you'd like :)

p.s. if you need help, text me
- B. Katsumi

Inside the bag, laid a rectangular bottle containing a liquid that matched my skin perfectly and a small teardrop-shaped sponge.

I quickly texted Katsan thank you for the makeup. I know makeup can be on the pricey side, I should pay them back tomorrow.