Chapter 11

Bakugo Katsumi POV:Izukuns face screamed out confusion in silence

Bakugo Katsumi POV:
Izukuns face screamed out confusion in silence. "Did you not know that I was bullied?"

I bit down on my lower lip and shook my head. My eyes bounced off each object down our path. It was too shameful to make eye contact with him.

'I feel like an idiot. How could I not know something so important? He knows so much about me, and I know nothing about him.'

I didn't know exactly what to say, but I can not say anything. I struggled to gulp. "Are things better now?"

"Katsan, if you didn't know before now, then it's best to keep it like that." He said harshly.

'Fuck! I completely messed things up. I am such a fucking idiot.'

This strange feeling of twisting overtook my stomach, and I felt like I had to barf. "I understand."

With no words exchanged, the rest of our walk was completely quiet.

When approaching our homeroom door, Izukun did a little jog to get ahead of me. At first, I was confused, but it all made sense when he slid the door open, stepped to the side, and motioned for me to go through. What a gentleman!

My face warmed up from his sweet gesture.

Inside the class, Kacchan was in his seat talking to his friends. He seemed pretty busy talking to them and in an overall good mood. Then, he noticed us walk in concurrently and disgust took over in face. He looked repulsed and angered by us walking in together, I couldn't understand why though.

I decide to mind my business, and if he continues to act this way, then I'll talk to him about it back at the dormitory; I mean we are neighbors after all.

As soon as me and Izukun sit down, Kacchan stands up to drag him outside of the classroom. His friends got quiet when they saw what was happening. I wonder what so urgent that he needed to see Izukun at that very moment.

After 15 minutes or so, Kacchan came back in but Izukun didn't.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

School was a bit exhausting, but I'm glad it's over. Instrumental music filled my ears during my peaceful walk to the dorms. I drop my bag off next to my door and kick off my shoes. I look through my drawers for some comfy clothes, settling on a black tank top and white sweatpants. I stretch my arms out lay while walking to bed. I scroll through my phone for a few minutes, before I heard a nap calling my name as my eyelids get heavy.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

I covered my mouth as I yawned.

'That was the best fucking nap of my life.'

I've never felt more refreshed. I hop out of bed, ready to to start my homework and maybe even workout.

I went to grab my backpack, but I see a white envelope with a red heart that was slid under my door.

It read:

I'm not going to be at school for a few days. Believe me when I say you'll be on my mind the whole time.

I'm truly going to miss that beautiful smile of yours.

I dream of holding you close and whispering sweet nothings in your ear.

- M. Izukun

'He's not going to be at school? Is he sick? He seemed fine to me.'

THANK YOU SM FOR 100 READS
MWAH MWAH I LOVE YALL