let me show you(Mamie Eisenhower)

Info: You are an alien who has been sent by your superior to convince the president to let you and your species test and experiment on humans. During this time, you became acquainted with his wife.

Trigger warning: Smut, spoilers(American horror story - Double feature, death valley), alcohol, hints of human experimentation!

The sound of my stilettoes echoed through the White House as I approached the president's office. I had a smug grin on my face and I had a lot of confidence. I, as an alien on this human populated earth, was more aware and advanced compared to these creatures. I knew how everything worked, even things humans hadn't discovered yet. Knowing I had more intelligence than them was enough to make me feel very self-assured. I reached the white door and knocked three times with the joint of my index finger. A man in a suit answered and looked at me done founded. I walked straight past him and towards the desk at which the president sat at. "May I help you?" He looked at me in shock and slight annoyance. "Yes you may, Mr president. My name is (y/n) and I am here to make a deal with you." He rose from his seat. There was a moment of stillness before he reached his right hand towards me for me to shake. I shook his hand before we discussed the situation he was well aware of.

***

"It would only be four thousand a year, and if you agree to this then we won't have a problem. However if you disagree with our deal, you will have my superiors to deal with and trust me, you don't want that." I smirked as I sat on the chair in front of his desk. The file was open on his desk and his hand lingered over the signature line. He breathed shakily before gulping and signing his name on the dotted line. He closed the file quickly after and dropped the pen on the desk, as if he felt tremendous guilt. "Thank you for your cooperation, Mr president." I smiled and took the closed file, holding it to my chest as I got up and left the room. As I stepped into the hallway from before, I noticed a woman. She had on a white dress with black poker-dots and her hair was in a bun with a small fringe that was perfectly curled. She walked towards the door I had just walked through and as she walked past me, she winked at me before entering the room. I snapped out of my daydream once I heard the sound of the door close behind her and I began walking back to the end of the corridor.

***

I came up the elevator from the abandoned tunnels under the White house where we would began the human experimentation. I walked up to the hidden door and opened it, only to be greeted by the same woman from before. She smirked mischievously and stuck her hand out fast. "Mamie, Mamie Eisenhower. Pleased to make your acquaintance," I smirked back and shook her hand. "(y/n) (y/l/n)." She seemed to be shocked by my strength that you could not see by looking at me. "Care for a drink?" She raised one eyebrow at me. "Most certainly, madam." I smiled while biting my cheek and walking along side of her. Soon we reached a door and she opened it, motioning for me to go first. I stepped into the room and looked around, realising it was a living space. There was a door on the right side that had a king-sized bed in it. "Please, take a seat." She smiled and gestured to a chair in the corner, next to another chair and a bookshelf. I sat down and crossed my right leg over my left, watching her feminine figure gracefully move over to a table with a decanter and two port glasses.

She handed me a drink and sat in the seat next to me. "If you don't mind me asking, why are you here?" Her voice was slightly deep and she smirked the whole time. "I can't disclose that ma'am, it's confidential." I looked at her in a cheeky manner, knowing how that would frustrate her and make her more curious. "I have a right to know, seen as my husband is the president." Her voice raised slightly and she had a stern look. "Why don't you ask him instead, if you have a right to know surely he will tell you." I smirked and took a sip of the hard whisky, not reacting at all. Her face turned from anger to shock at my actions. "Of course he won't tell me, he doesn't tell me anything." She seemed a little upset now and she looked down at her glass. My expression softened and I put my hand on her bicep, rubbing her arm reassuringly. She smiled at me but this time it wasn't cunning and devilish, it was kind.