after all these years(Audrey Tindall)

Info: You and Audrey were roommates in university and during that time, you got feelings for her. You tried to date people and travel but you never stopped loving her. Out of nowhere, she asks you on a date after her successful acting career and your decent career as an English teacher and you happily oblige.

Trigger warning: Alcohol!

Italic text(𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸) is your thoughts! Quotes('Preview') is texts!

"Thank you." I didn't even look at the bus driver as I rushed off with my shopping bags in my hands. As I stepped off the bus, I was hit by the cool air that sent a shiver up my spine. I quickly moved to the nearest store which happened to be a small coffee shop. I pushed the door open with my shoulder as my hands were full from going shopping at the town's mall. Looking at the menu board, I decided to just get a latte and sat at the small bar at the front as it was quite full. I pulled my beanie off my head and shook my head to let my wild (y/h/c) hair flow out. "Oh my goodness, (y/n)?" 𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵, 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵-. I turned because of a tap on my shoulder and was greeted by my old friend, Audrey.

"Oh my god, Audrey! How long has it been?" She pulled me in for a hug and I hugged her back tightly. 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩. I felt my eyes filling up but held back the tears and hid them from her. "Way, way too long. We need to catch up, how about dinner tonight at that Chinese restaurant down the street?" She looked at me worried with her hands pushed together. "Oh well- yes, yeah of course! I'd love to talk about everything, it's been so long since I last saw you." She smiled and seemed to relax at my answer. "Ok fab," After I gave her my number and we exchanged one more hug, she left and I enjoyed my latte while thinking about the date?

***

I had gotten two buses until I finally got home and dropped the bags in my room. I launched myself on my bed and got my phone out of my back jean pocket. I had a text from a random number but instantly knew it was Audrey. 'Can I pick you up in an hour? xx' I smiled and saw she sent it two minutes ago. 'ok, my address is 248 Chester avenue. see u in an hour <3' She read my text after a few seconds and replied. 'See you then xx<3' I smiled and closed my phone. I put it on charge on my nightstand and went to take a shower. I showered as if I was about to meet God, even using a moisturiser on my legs as I planned to wear a dress. I planned to wear a silk red dress and beige heels to match. I also did a half up half down look with my hair and applied some makeup.

 I also did a half up half down look with my hair and applied some makeup