do you trust me?(Sally Mckenna)

Info: No info (;

Trigger warning: Murder, alcohol, sadness, smoking, swearing!

Italic text(𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸) is your thoughts!

I opened my eyes and quickly sat up in the bed I was in. 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦? Cold sweat trickled down my forehead and I felt like I had spent the night drinking. My eyes adjusted to the room which was a old-looking hotel room. My memory was hazy and I tried to piece together what had happened. 𝘈 𝘮𝘢𝘯. I recalled a man. 𝘑- 𝘑 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. He took me to his room and then all I could remember was red. 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥. I rubbed my forehead in an attempt to stop this headache I was facing. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘰? I shuffled to the edge of the cheap bed and found a pair of jeans sprawled on the floor. 𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘮? All I was wearing was a white t-shirt and panties. I picked up the jeans and pulled them over my cold legs.

After finding some converses thrown messily over the room, I opened the big wooden door and left into a eerie hallway. I could hear screaming and almost...Moaning in the walls. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦? I stumbled over the disgusting carpet until I reached a bar on a balcony. I noticed a tall woman behind the bar with glamorous makeup and I walked over to her. "Hello ma'am, can I help you?" She looking at me while leaning on the bar. "W- where am I?" She looked a little frustrated and pushed her tongue into her cheek. "The hotel Cortez. And if you don't mind me asking, what room did you wake up in?" I looked to the floor trying to remember the room number. "64 I think? Why?" She sighed and gestured for me to take a seat on a stool in front of the counter. "John, that fucking reject, must have killed you. I'm sorry dear but now you're stuck here, forever."

I stared at the shiny bar surface as tears fell from my eyes. The woman put her hand on my shoulder and rubbed the top of my arm. "I'm Liz by the way, and I'm here for you." She smiled at me in the most sympathetic way she could as her makeup and personality gave her a poker face. "I'm (y/n), I suppose we should know each other if I'm gonna be here forever-" Another tear fell from my eye and Liz poured a shot of tequila. "Here, this will help the nerves." I took the glass and threw the liquid into my mouth. "She's a feisty one." I turned at an unfamiliar voice to see a beautiful woman seductively walking towards me. "One for you too, Sally?" The mysterious woman looked to Liz and she began pouring a drink. "And you would be?" I gulped as she was very beautiful and I didn't want to embarrass myself. "I'm (y/n), (y/n) (y/l/n)." I smiled at her and she returned it before downing her shot. She forcefully put the shot glass on the bar and looked at Liz. "A round of shots for that booth over there, thank you Liz." She pointed at a booth in the corner and walked towards it. She turned to me while walking backwards and using her finger in a 'come here' motion. I followed her and we took a seat opposite each other.

"So, what brings you to The hotel Cortez?" She took another shot and then proceeded to look deeply into my eyes. All I could see was sadness and loneliness in hers. "I don't actually know. I remember this guy and going to his room with him and then everything went black," I took another shot and looked at the tiny bit of tequila that remained at the bottom of the glass. "I woke up in a bed and felt like shit. Apparently he murdered me? I don't really know what to believe, I'm still in shock." I felt my eyes fill up and I closed them to hide my sorrow. Suddenly, a cold hand clutched mine and squeezed it gently. I opened my teary eyes to see Sally looking at me and crying as well. "Hey, why are you crying?" She sniffled and wiped her nose with the back of her freehand. "I just- I know how you feel. I was murdered here too." She smiled at me and I felt like I was seeing another side to this woman. I had broken her façade and could see the real her, the vulnerable side of her. "How long have you been here?" I tilted my head and squeezed her hand. "Oh god I don't know. Years, maybe decades. I can't remember. I don't keep count." I nodded and took another shot. "So we are really are stuck here forever, huh?" Sally didn't respond. She just looked at me with sad eyes and chugged another shot.

***

Sally and me had been talking and drinking the shots until we had none left. Usually I would have been hammered but I felt nothing. The only thing I felt was sadness. Sadness and emptiness. I felt like I had nothing to look forward to. However, I felt better with Sally. Having someone to talk to and spend time with helped. We walked down the hallway talking and making jokes, not sure where I was being taken. "Hey Sally, Where are we going?" She turned to me and grabbed my hand. "𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚?" I nodded in confusion and we began walking again.

We got in the elevator and Sally pressed the button for the roof level. I was hesitant because I didn't think I knew Sally well enough but it's not like she could kill me, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵? The doors opened and revealed a long corridor with a door at the end. We walked down the long hallway and Sally opened the door, gesturing for me to go first. I was taken back by what I could see. The roof was high up and gave a nice view of the city. The sun had fully set and the night sky was peppered with glistening stars. " Sally, this is so beautiful!" I walked to the edge and looked at the whole city which was only lit up by street lights and cars. "I know." Sally lit a cigarette and took a drag before passing it to me. I had never smoked before. 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦. I took a drag and coughed a bit before passing it back. She laughed at me and then laid down on the roof top. I laid down next to her and we just stared into the night sky, occasionally talking. 𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘥, 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰.

a/n - ok so ive decided to do like a spin the wheel thing to pick which ones to do but i will still take suggestions!! i hope u enjoyed this one, i actually rlly enjoyed writing it lmao. i love u all have a good day/night!! ((: