Chapter 1 : Breakfast Talk

Seth woke up to his alarm going off. It annoyed him like always. The clock read '4:30 am' in blinking red light. Seth sat up and groaned, he was recalling last night. He got dumped by another guy because he was too much of a 'workaholic jackass who is also a selfish bastard' . He knew it was true, but he didn't care. He was missing the fact that he could screw that skinny slut every night.

Seth walked to the shower in his boxers and turned on the water. He stepped in once the water was just hot enough. He loved how the burning water hit his skin. Not long after he got in, he started to smell something delicious. 'William is here, he is late though. I'm going to deduct it from his pay check.' Seth though as he washed his hair.

Once he got to his bedroom, he noticed his suit was laying on the bed and the curtains where open. William was a head schedule, that means William wanted to talk. Seth got dressed and walked down the stairs of his mansion.

It was a big home, 5 bedrooms, a professional kitchen, a pool, a garden, five bathrooms, a large dining room, a living room, a study, a library, a laundry room, and a large basement with a built in movie theater. He had a guest house out by the garden, that's where William lived.

As Seth entered the kitchen, the smell of french toast filled his nostrils. "William you are late, why?" Seth said as he took his seat at the counter. In front of him was a plate of French toast, drizzled in syrup. Next to his plate was a hot cup of coffee and his tie. Seth never wore a tie to breakfast, he hated getting them dirty. He was quit o.c.d when it came to how he looked.

As William was cleaning the pan , he looked over at Seth and said,"my apologies Master Seth, I got up early to clean the pool and I loss track of time." Seth looks up at him with a serious expression and swallowed a piece of his food."I'm taking away some of the money from your paycheck for being to stupid to keep track of the damn time."

William sighed and nodded."yes Sir. May I ask how your date with Mr. James go?" Seth sighed and took a sip of his coffee,"he dumped me."

William wasn't surprised, but he acted like he was.

He put the pan away and began cleaning the stove. "I'm sorry to hear that Sir, I thought you liked him. "

Seth chuckled we as shook his head. "He was getting old, nothing he did satisfied me in bed anymore. Plus his moans were annoying and his hairy arm disturbed me." Seth said as he looked at William. William laughed at his comment and sighed."but, with all due respect, you Sir are not good with dating." William said as he filled the coffee back up.

Seth was confused,"what do you mean William?" 

William put the pot down and looked at him seriously," You have gotten dumped 15 times on the last 5 mouths. And since I've known you, you have gotten dumped in a total of 49 times. Do you really want to be dumped for the 50th time?"

Seth's mouth dropped open slightly as he thought, 'wow, I've gotten dumped 49 times? That can't be true. It just can't'