Chapter 16: Naughty Boy

As Seth walked into his bedroom, he noticed Jace was still awake. The only light in the room was coming through the window. He could clearly see Jace was sitting up in the bed, back against the headboard, arms crossed, and a pout on his face. Seth smirked as he saw the boys face.

"Why are you still up?" Seth asked as he closed the door behind him, locking it. Jace didn't reply to Seth, he just made an 'hmp' sound. Jace laid on his side and continued to pout as he heard Seth coming closer.

"Are you still mad at me?" Seth asked as he sat down on the side of the bed that Jace was facing. Jace replied with another 'hmp' sound and turned his back towards him. Seth began taking his shoes off as he continued to have a one-way conversation.

"So, I was very happy to see you today, you look even more beautiful than I thought, "Seth said as he slowly caressed Jace's shoulder.

Jace jerked his shoulder away and said,"Most people try to remember the name of the person they are happy to see!" 

Seth let out a breath and crawled on the bed. He laid on his side, facing Jace. Jace turned his back towards Seth once more. Seth sighed and pulled Jace into his chest, wrapping his arms around the boy's waist. Seth was hadn't realized how small Jace was. Seth had his face nuzzled into the back of faces head. Jace's feet were touching the bottom of Seth's thigh.

"I'm sorry Jace, I had a long car ride. I was super tired." Seth said as he closed his eyes remembering how tired he was. Jace blushed as felt his masters breath against his neck. "That's not what Mr. William said!" Jace mumbled, his arms still crossed.

"What did that baboon say?" Seth said softly. "I can't tell you," Jace replied.

Seth's eyes shot open and a burst of energy flooded his body. The one thing Seth hated more the anything was being denied something. "And why not?" Seth said as he slowly tightened his arms around Jace's waist. Jace's eyes widened as he felt the arms around his waist put pressure on him. He began to get nervous "C-cause Mr. William s-said it's a secret. A-and I can't t-tell secrets."

Seth loosened his grip and decided to have a different approach. "Be a good boy and tell me," Seth said softly, gently brushing his lips against Jace's neck. He could hear Jace gasp.

"I-I can't D-Daddy," Jace mumbled, his face as red as a rose.

'Daddy? Why the hell is he calling me Daddy?!? This must be Williams doing!!!"' Seth thought it would be better to deal with the problem in the morning.

"Please tell me," Seth said as he slowly removed an arm from the young slave's waist. He gently placed his hand on Jace's pale thigh. Jace became tense as he felt Seth's big hand on his thigh. "Relax baby," whispered Seth, "I just wanna talk, there is no reason to be nervous." Seth had a smirk on his face, loving how his touch made Jace freeze up. Little did Seth know, Jace didn't freeze up because of him, but because he just remembered he wasn't wearing anything under the big tee shirt.

"A-Alright... w-what should we talk?" Jace said softly. Seth began to move his hand up and down the boy's soft thigh. Jace bit his lip, not wanting to make a sound. "Did you enjoy your first day here?" He asked as he kissed the back of the boy's neck, his hand traveling further up the boy's long shirt. He could here Jace moan softly. "What's the matt-" Seth cut himself off as his hand reached Jace's hip. Jace started to shake a little as Seth found out his little secret.

Seth began to chuckle and the tone of his voice became more seductive. "You naughty naughty boy, not wearing any pantie."

"Naughty,Naughty" Seth whispered into the boys ear as his fingers brushed the boys hip. Jace's muffled whimpers could be heard even though he covered his mouth.

"Now, Jace. You should know better then to walk around a house without any panties." Growled the man quietly and he continued to draw circles with his finger tips. By now, Seth had forgotten his intentions as he felt the soft skin. He began to now focus on his own needs.
"I-I'm s-sorry Daddy. I didn't h-have anymore c-clean clothes." Jace mumbled, his face red. Jace's eyes began to water as he assumed his new master was mad with him. Seth, stopped moving his hand as he heard the sniffles coming from Jace. He turned off his seductive side, actually concerned about the boy. Seth sat up, pulling Jace in top of his lap so he could see his face. Seth, had no clue, but he started to feel bad as saw Jace was shielding his face with his little hands.
"What's wrong?" Seth asked as he pulled Jaces hands away. It revealing his long wet eyelashes and a stream of tears.
"Why are you crying?" He asked as he used his thumb to brush away a tear.
Jace sniffled as he continued to cry. "I-I didn't mean to m-make you mad." Seth smiled softly and ran a hand through Jace's soft blonde hair. "It's okay , i'm not mad. Please stop crying". He spoke in soothing voice as he rested Jace's head on his shoulder.

Jace sniffled and apologized several times as he began to fall sleep on Seth's shoulder.

It was around midnight when Seth laid down on his back. He had his hands behind his head and the small males sleeping body on top of him. He signed and mumbled. "What have I gotten myself into..."