Chapter 5: Let The Show Begin

Its was 9:43 pm when the small black limo finally stopped. They were located at a warehouse a long ways from home. "Is this the place, Sir?" William asked after the black sound proof glass was rolled down. Seth looked down at the piece of paper Clayton handed him. Seth looked up and nodded as he tucked the paper in the inside of his suit pocket.

"I believe so, William. You called a head of time and made reservations right?" Seth said as he began to open the limo door.

"Yes, you where added to the V.I.P list, sir." William said as he got out of the car. He made his way over to Seth, who was straightening up his suit coat. William handed seth a black mask that would cover his eyes.

"What is this for?" Seth said confused.

William smiled softly. "It's so no one recognizes you. Your name here is Maxwell Redings". Seth nodded and placed the simple black mask over his eyes. He gave William the order to stay in the car till he was back and like the loyal servant William is, he did as told.

Seth made his way to the door that was guarded by two large balky men dressed in black. Seth approached the blonde one and told him he was V.I.P.
He gave the man his fake name and was given a red pass by the blonde guard. They let Seth through after he clipped the pass onto his suit pocket.

Inside the building was not like the outside at all. There lighting was red and thin layer of smoke in the room. He made his way inside and looked around. This placed looked more like a club. There was a bar, live music, and even food. The only thing different from a club and this place, was the fact that everyone was wearing masks. Seth went to the bar and ordered a red wine. His favorite drink.

As his drink was being made. He looked around more. He spotted a lady. She had a red tag on her dress. She was in a beautiful long blue dress. It showed her curves off well. Her dress had a slit that went all the way to her thigh, showing off her sexy legs in fishnets. Even though the lighting was red, Seth could tell her hair was a beautiful brunet color. He couldn't see much of her face because it was covered with a black mask. The only thing he could tell about this woman was that she was beautiful. Seth began to exam her more. She had black silk gloves that went down to her elbows. In her hand was a lit cigaret, in the other was a chain.

Seth followed the chain with his eyes and he noticed it was connected to collar on a long white haired girl. The girl looked around the age of 18. She had pale but beautiful skin. She was wearing a black dress that went just above her knees. It was tight at the waist, but loose at the bottom. She had nice legs, just like the lady holding the chain. But not as sexy. He noticed the girl was looking down though and she had no mask on.

Seth looked around more , he began to notice some of the people in masks had companions with them. Some in collars on chains, some with just collars, some without either. There weren't many who didn't have collars.

He so noticed some people had green tags on and others with yellow. Once his drink arrived. Seth turned around and asked the bartender what they mean.

"The colors tell you where you sit. The red, a.k.a the V.I.P sit in the front. They have couches and table, and get served food. The green sit in the middle. They don't really have any special privilege. And the yellow are the waiters." The bartender smiled, pointing to his tag.

"The ones without masks are slaves." He added. The bartender looked at the clock behind him and said. "I suggest you go take your seat sir, it looks like this is about to start."

Seth thanked the bartender for the information and took his drink. He walked over to the V.I.P area and took a sit on a leather chair next to a small table where he placed his drink. He noticed someone sit on the other side of the table and saw it was the woman before. One the floor next to her was the white haired girl, sitting on her knees.

"Why, isn't she cute." Seth said as he looked down at the her, catching the older woman's attention.

The lady smiled as she looked down at her. "She is very cute. Say thank you Luna." The white haired girl looked up, showing off her beautiful blue eyes. "Yes Mistress, thank you sir."

"You are welcome." He smiled before looking at the owner. "My name is Maxwell, who might you be beautiful?" The woman chuckled. "Rosa."

Before Seth could reply, the red lights became a dimmed normal light and someone stepped onto the stage. Seth took one last look at Luna, noticing her hair was actual a light blonde, not white.

"Welcome To The Slave Auction!" Said the man on the stage, taking Seth's attention.