Chapter 3: Elevator Music

[Warning] 
This chapter will contain sexual content. That means sex is going to happen. So here is the warning. Dirty Shit Is About To Go Down. Got it? Good. Enjoy the sexual content ;-)

As Anthony got on his knees, he slowly unzipped Seth's black dress pants. He looked up ,licking his lips as his eyes connected with Seth's. Anthony reached in the males boxers and pulled out his member. It was already semi erected. Anthony put his attention on to the member and began to rub slowly. Seth closed his eyes and let out breath. Anthony licked the head of the member,causing Seth to get goose bumps. Seth opened his eyes and glared.

"Don't tease me you little whore." Seth growled. Anthony pouted and looked up."but I like to tease you. It's beyond fun. "

Seth growled and said."you're going to need to learn you are not going to always do what you want."

With that said, Seth bent down to Anthony's level. He placed his thumb on Anthony's chin and opened the males mouth. Anthony was blushing hard as he stared directly back at his bossys beautiful blue eyes. "Keep your mouth like this." Seth said in a seductive tone as he stood back up.

Seth placed his member in the young males mouth and told him to suck. Anthony did as told and began to suck gently. He was still trying to tease and Seth could tell.

Without warning, Seth began to thrust into Anthony mouth, causing him to gag slightly. Seth kept thrusting for a minute before he let Anthony do the rest.

"That's what you get for not listening " he smirked and pulled out of Anthony's tight mouth.

"Now, beg for it." He grinned devilishly as he began stroking himself. He loved when people begged for his cum. He loved when people begged for him to do anything. "Please, cum on me! Please! I want to taste you!" Begged Anthony.

Seth placed the tip of his member to the other males bottom lip and came into his mouth. Anthony swallowed it all and whipped his mouth on his sleeve. He stood up as Seth pulled his pants up and blushed. "You look much happier now" he giggled and turned the elevator back on just as Seth was done zipping his pants.