Chapter 12: (Continued)

After William got a hold of Seth in a phone call, he put him on speaker, placing the phone closer to Dana. "So what is so important that you numskulls had to wake me up?" Said Seth.
"I didn't know the devil sleeps? No wonder I've been at peace for so long. "
Dana said in an annoyed voice as she picked up the phone , bringing it to closer to her.

"Oh my lord, is that who I think it is? Dana! How has life been since you got out of prison?" Seth replied in a cheerful voice.  

William sighed, 'can these two every get along..'
"Anyways...," William interrupted after two minutes of insults being thrown by the two,"what seems to be the problem?"

"Well, I noticed that something was off with Jace, so I took a closer look at his blood." Dana said in a serious tone. "I could tell right away that Jace was extremely shy and after hearing what happened with Jace's first interaction with William, I came to the conclusion that Jace has a very low I.Q. He seems to act like a child between the ages of five to nine."

Seth interrupted by saying," how do you know he isn't five or nine?"

Dana sat up in the office chair and said. "Well, I considered that. So I checked out his testosterone levels. And surprisingly, he has the same testosterone levels as a teenager. So I am fairly certain he is about sixteen."

William spoke up next," What about his I.Q being so low?"

Dana turned to William and smiled. "In the slave industry, in rare occasions, some slaves are purposely not taught vocabulary, or anything really."

"Why is that? That's really stupid," Seth said engaging in the conversation.

"Well, for the same reason your perverted ass wanted him." She grinned," because they comes off as innocent and perverts, like yourself, love innocents. Especially if its legal to have sex with them ."

Seth growled into the phone. "I am not perverted!"

"Yes you are." said William with a smirk.

She smirked as William agreed.  Before Seth could say another word, Dana began to talk. "Anyways, Jace was preserved.  I was looking in at his blood and I noticed he had experienced a little  HRT."

"What is HTR?" Seth asked.

"It stands for hormone replacement therapy.  A combination of progestin and estrogen. I can tell Jace hasn't gone through a lot of it. I suspect that Jace was injected with it at birth, in order to prepare him for a sex change, but never went through. There isn't enough for Jace to start forming breasts, but I noticed he does have slight curves on his waist. Nothing else will show up other then that."

"So is everything else okay then?" Seth said.

"Yes, and lucky for you. Jace has a higher sex drive because of having so much estrogen and testosterone in him. " Dana said as she closed her laptop.

"Dana," said Seth," I would appreciate it if you made Jace's wardrobe very feminine , I want his slightly curved waist to be able to be seen, but also preserve his cuteness with it. "

"Alright.... Only if you pay me two thousand and admit you are a pervert. " grinned the women .

"How about tree thousand and I give a nice compliment. " Seth said in stern voice.

"Deal, now say something nice."
Dana chuckled

"Your tits don't make you look like a total whore." Seth said , William could almost hear his smirk.

"Master, why are you coming home so early?" William interrupted as he snatched the phone and took it off speaker.

"One of the men died. " Said Seth before hanging up the phone.