Chapter 8: Babysitting

William took a shower like his master requested. There was one thing on his mind. The blonde boy on the couch. He was confused. 'What was so special about him?' He thought.

After he was all clean, was cleaned up . William changed into his black jeans and a white polo. This was what he normally wore on the weekends. He brushed his black hair wet black hair back and looped a belt into his pants before making his way back to the main estate.

Burnt Toast.   

The smell of burnt toast filled his nose as he walked into the kitchen. Seth was at the counter, dressed in a suit to go to work. Seth had no knowledge of how to work anything in the kitchen. He was angrily eating the black toast as he read the news paper.

"You know Seth, if you weren't so impatient, i could have cooked for you." William said with a smirk as walked over to clean the mess of butter and crumbs next to the toaster. William only called Seth by his name when they were alone and when he felt like they weren't in a professional situation.

Seth was clearly not in the mood. He threw the plate that held the piece of toast at William, only for William to catch perfectly without looking behind him. "Nice try." William smirked as he put the plate down on the counter. "You know your an ass right?" Seth said as he got up. "By the way, there is a list of things on my desk for you to do!" Yelled the stubborn man as he walked out of the house, getting in the car and heading to work.

'He must have forgotten about the brief explanation of my journey." William thought as he cleaned up the kitchen. He made his way up to the office and found his to-do list on cherry wood desk. He picked it up and in Seth's cursive handwriting it read:
-water the flowers, they look dry
-clean the spear bedroom for Jace
-wash the cars
-was the window in the kitchen
-call the doctor to set up an appointment for Jace
-call the dentist and set up an appointment for Jace
-sent the Zandald's a flower basket to thank them for the dinner.
-find Jace, he ran off.

William, sighed in annoyance as he folded the list up, placing it in his pocket . "I already washed the windows yesterday. " he said as he left the room, closing the door behind him, making sure it was locked.

He walked into the guest bedroom that was located at the end of the hall. It decent sized room. The decor consisted of grey walls with a dark crowning, black wood floors and a twin bed pushed up against the wall.Next to the bed was a small nightstand, made out of the same would as the floor, with a lamp on it. The only light that came into the room was coming from the one window in the room.

William dusted and the whole room. He took all the sheets and curtain to the laundry room. On the way up the stairs, the sound of feet running across the kitchen little floor caught Williams attention. He made his way into the kitchen, his hand reaching to the gun he kept on the side of his pants. He noticed that the cabnet door was open and began walking to it. As he reached up to close the cabinet, he noticed something below him reach out from the cabinet below. William drew his gun and pulled the trigger, not even thinking.