Chapter 2: Work Time

"Master, It's time for work. Shall I drive you?" William said as he checked his watch. Seth nodded and stood up. William walked over to Seth and began to tie the red tie around his master's neck. 

"You look ravishing Master Seth." William smiled as he finished it.

Seth had a devilish smirk on his face."don't I always?" Seth retaliated with a chuckle as William grabbed the keys and headed towards the door. Once he pulled the car up, Seth got into the backseat.

The car ride was oddly quiet. Seth was thinking. 'Am I really that unqualified to date someone? This can't be. I have had at least one good relationship that was successful. Yes, the boy with the blue hair, Alex I think was his name. He was beyond perfection. A nice soft pale skin, a slim body, and nice feminine like hips. He had the body of a sex god. He always satisfied me. The way he begged for more was just so arousing. God I can still remember that little whores moans. To bad Alex was a whore' he thought as he let out a low growl.

This immediately got Williams attention."are you okay,Master?" William asked as he looked up into the rearview mirror.

Seth snapped out of his thoughts as he heard Williams voice. "Yes, just thinking." "About what?" William asked as he looked back at the road. "I was thinking about how I caught Alex and you fucking in my bed a few years ago" Seth said with a trace of bitterness in his voice as he looked out the window.

The rest of the car ride was pure silence. William didn't know how many times he had to apologize to be forgiven. It wasn't his fault that Alex intoxicated him and got him in bed.

After a twenty-five minute car ride of silence, William pulled up to the tall building of offices in which Seth worked at. He got out of the car,opened the door for his master, wishing him a good day. Seth nodded and walked inside.

His picture was on the wall like always. That picture was taken when he was 17. That's when he started the business. He was young by but oh so eager to be in charge of people. He was a leader, never allowing someone to boss him around, including his mother. They fought constantly because of it. Seth was in charge of two major companies.Westline Energy and Arrow Key. Arrow key was his car company and Westline Energy was his energy drink company. Westline Energy was the first company he ever made, it was his favorite. He hardly went to the car company, because he had his cousin, Ryan . Running the place and Ryan didn't mess around. He loved power, just not as much as much as Seth.

Seth walked passed the women at the front desk. He gave her a nod with a smirk, receiving a blush and a giggle from her. She was young, brunet, and beautiful to the point where she wouldn't even wear make-up. She was a dream girl, just not Seth's type. Seth liked boy's, but he also liked flirting with people.

As Seth got into the elevator, he was greated by his employer Anthony. Anthony was one of his most trusted workers. The elevator door closed with just the two of them in it. Anthony noticed right away something was wrong with Seth, so he pressed the emergency brakes on the elevator and stood in front of Seth.

"What's wrong? Tell me" Antony said with a grin.

Seth chuckled, there was no point in lying to Anthony. He was just like William in ways, always noticing something.

Anthony had dark brown hair and blue eyes. He was very attractive. His body was slim but slightly muscular. The only thing different about Anthony's relationship with Seth was that Antony was very affectionate to Seth. He knew Seth didn't feel the same,but he didn't care. Antony was bisexual, he even had a girlfriend, but every now and then he needed a dick to suck.

Seth smirked and said "I got broken up with last night." Anthony didn't seem surprised. He pulled Seth closer by his tie and smirked."oh, that's why you have the 'I haven't been laid yet' face. Seth chuckled and watched Anthony get on his knees. "Well, you can fix that." He said in a seductive tone,earning a blush form the other male