Chapter 6: I Want Him

"Welcome to the Slave Auction!" Said the man on stage with enthusiasm."We have twenty slaves up for biding today. Twelve female, eight male," the man continued. "Let's begin!" 

Seth had his wine in his hand and took a sip as he watched the first slave walk onto the stage.

"The first slave is Catalina," the auctioneer said as the girl made her way out from the side of the stage.

She approached the center of the stage slowly. Her hair was a dark brown and pulled back into a pony tail. She was slim, with a good sized chest and ass. She was wearing a black dress that went down to her thighs with no shoes. Her legs were nice and smooth looking. She had a nice soft face with lowly green eyes. She was obviously scared though.

"She is 18 years old and obedient." The man said. He was about to continue when someone cut him off with a bid. Seth looked over to see who it was. He was shocked to see it was his new acquaintance Rosa. She offered $18,000 for the slave and ended up winning. Rosa looked over at Seth and smirked. She the looked back up at the stage. 

No slave grab Seth's attention and he was out of wine. He was ready to give up and go home. There was only a one slave left. It was the last boy.

"Last but not least, we have our last slave. His name is Jace." The auctioneer said. A little blonde boy, the size of a 10 year old came skipping onto the stage. This caught Seth's attention to the point he sat up. Jace looked like no other slave. He was in pair of white short shorts and had a white tank top covering his chest. His hair went to his shoulders, it was styled like a girls hair cut. It even had a white bow in it. His legs where hairless and just perfect. No visible bruises on his arms or legs. He was bare foot as well.

The thing that caught Seth's eye the most was Jace's smile. It was beautiful. Why was he even happy? He is a slave for fucks sake.

"Jace is 16, submissive, and quit special," The auctioneer said.
Before he could say anything else. Seth yelled his bid.

"15 thousand."

Someone else saw the value of the little slave boy. Before Seth knew it, the bid was up to 756 thousand dollars. Seth finally let the man win the bid. He took out his phone and began leaving. Just as he was about to leave , he looked over at the stage and took a photo.

"Im ready to go." He said as he called William on his phone, hanging up before he could get a response. The limo pulled up just as Seth opened the door. William got out of the drivers seat and opened the door for his master. Once he was safe inside the limo, Seth took off the mask and ran a hand through his jet black hair.

He texted William an image and said. "See the boy in that photo, get me him by tomorrow morning. I don't care what it cost, get him to me." Seth said as the car pulled away.

[Authors Note]

Sorry it takes so long to update.
Please give this chapter a star, comment, and share the story.
Tell me how you like it so far.