Chapter 13: Perverts and Pink

Jace had woke up about thirty minutes after the phone conference had ended. During that time, Dana moved her medical equipment to the car and exchanged it with her sewing equipment . Different shades of pink ,purple, and blue rolls of fabric were brought into the living room, along with two mannequin torso , a sewing machine, ribbons, needles, thread. Anything related to sewing you could think of, she most likely had it. 

Jace woke up to the warmth of a hand rubbing his back as he laid on the couch. Jace rubbed his eyes as he sat up. "I-is Daddy home yet?" Jace said softly as sat up. A light blush covered his cheeks as he noticed he'd been sleeping with his head on Williams lap. "S-sorry, I didn't mean to s-sleep on you..," Jace said as he moved away from William.

William chuckled and stood up. "It's okay little one, I put you there. You looked a little uncomfortable." William straightened up his shirt and ran a hand through his hair. "Now, Master Seth won't be home until tonight, so we need to get you some clothes. Ms.Dana is going to take your measurements and make you some outfits while I go finish up some things." Jace nodded and looked over at Dana who was sitting in a chair.

After William left , Dana pulled out her laptop and opened a blank note page. She titled it "Seth's Perverted Fantasies". Since she had already gotten his measurements from when he passed out from getting his shot, she just had questions. Jace was sitting up, holding the stuffed bear tightly, slightly scared to be alone without William .

"What is your favorite color?" She began. She was ready to type what she heard, but Jace didn't speak. "What's wrong?" She said as she looked up from her laptop. She noticed that Jace was pointing to the pink fabric roll leaning against the wall.

"Oh, is it pink?" She asked as she looked over at Jace. He nodded and clenched his bear tighter.

"Do you have any favorite animals?'She asked as she typed the previous information into the computer. "I-I like bunnies a-and kitties a-and bears." Jace replied quietly , but loud enough for Dana to hear. In order to make Jace more comfortable, Dana attempted to bound with him.

"Really? Those are my favorite animal too!!"

Jace's eyes widened and he sat up a little. "R-really?" he said slightly louder.

"Yes, I love how fluffy they are!" She continued.

"M-me too!!" Jace smiled.

After an 10 minutes of talking about candy, sparkles, cupcakes,and coloring, Dana began to ask more questions related to clothes. She figured that Jace was more comfortable.

"So Jace, what kinda clothes do you want?" Dana began.

"I like t-to wear costumes!" Jace giggled slightly as he hugged his bear. "What kind of costumes?" She asked with a smile. She couldn't help but smile, Jace was just so adorable and innocent. "A-all kinds, I like n-nurse costumes, maid costumes, a-and kitty c-costumes." Jace's reply made the corner of Dana's mouth twitch . "w-what perverted men! Although, Seth would pay a shit ton for perverted clothes..."

"Anything else you'd like me to make?" She asked with a grin. " M-may I please have skirts a-and dresses?" Jace said as he looked down at his lap, blushing. Dana smiled ", Of course. All right, I got all the information I need." She said as she typed up the last of the information. William walked in just as she said that.

"Are we all finished here? William asked as he walked over to Jace, picking him up.Jace leaned his head on William shoulder as he embraced he bear to his. Dana looked up, over his glasses. " Yup, I got all the information I need. I'll have all the clothes done within a few days." She said as she stood up, closing her laptop. "I was going to start making some while I was here, but it's getting late and Seth should be home soon. I don't feel like dealing with him.." she smirked at William .

William chuckled and put Jace down. "Why don't you run in the kitchen Jace, I'm going to help Ms. Dana clean up. Okay?" Jace nodded and William waved goodbye to Dana as he left. "It was nice meeting you Jace!" She chuckled and waved