Chapter 11:Shots

William placed the boy on the bathroom counter to sit. The teddy bear was sitting on top of the laundry basket for William to wash later. Jace had gotten syrup on its face when he was pretending to share his waffles. "Now," William said as he knelt down in front of the bathtub,"I expect you to be washing and not playing little one." Jace nodded as a reply. As William filled the tub with warm water, he realized that he had no spare clothes for Jace. He turned the water off and got up, fixing his shirt. "Alright, the bath is ready. You are to stay in here and not leave, got it?" William said as he picked Jace up off the counter. "I will be back in 20 or less minutes." After Jace nodded , William left the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

He walked over to his small house near the garden to change his own clothes and to make a phone call. After putting on a pair of jeans and a blue shirt, he pulled out his cellphone and dialed a friends number. He was already on his way back into the main estate when the call was answer. "Hello Dana, I would like to ask a favor, are you still good at sewing?" "Why yes I am," began the person on the other side of the phone,"how can I help you Sweetie?" After a brief conversation, William ended the call just as he was walking back to the bathroom to check on Jace. After William knocked twice, he asked kindly,"how are you doing in there?" Jace replied with ,"I-I fine!!! Almost done." "Make sure you get extra clean, you have a few appointments today and Master Seth comes home tonight." William said, laughing quietly as he heard an excited gasp coming from the little blondes mouth

Twenty minutes later, Jace came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his chest , the way a women would wear a towel. William was waiting outside the door with one of his old tee-shirts. He couldn't find any shorts or boxers, but he wasn't that concerned because Jace was extremely small . William knelt down, leaving Jace to be taller. "Put your arms up ," William said. Jace, did as told without saying anything.  William slipped the shirt over Jace's head. Jace let the towel dropped to the floor after the shirt, which looked more like a dress, covered his body. 

William put the towel in the hamper and picked Jace up , carrying him on his waist."Would you like to see your room?" William asked . "Don't I stay with Daddy?" William raised his eyebrow.'I think he means Seth...' He thought but decided not to correct him. He started walking down the hall to the bedroom. He stopped in front of a big black door. "This is Master Seth's room, you are not allowed to go in here unless he invites you in. Got it?" William said as he looked at Jace. "Got it," Jace said quietly. William walked a few doors down and showed him the office, telling him to stay out of it.

As they walked, Jace noticed a door with a lock on it. "W-what's in that door?" Jace said as he tilted his head as he looked at the door. William chuckled,"Just stay away from their, that's Master Seth's collection room." Jace nodded, still curious, but before he could say anything, they arrived to the last room down the hall. "This is your room." William said as he opened the door. 

William looked at Jace when he didn't hear him say anything. Jace looked scared to death. The room was dark and creepy, so William understood. "I will ask Master Seth to switch his office with this room so your room his closer to his okay?" Jace nodded and smiled."Where do you s-sleep Mr. William?" William smiled softly."I stay in a little house next to the garden, I'll have you over some time. Okay?" Jace giggled and nodded. "C-Can we have a sleep over?" Jace said just as the doorbell rang. It caused him to jump a little. "Of course!" William chuckled. "The doctor is here, time to make sure you are all healthy."

After placing Jace down, William opened the front door with smile. A tall woman was standing with a bag of supplies in her hand and a messenger bag hanging at her hip . She had shoulder length curls that were blood red. He green eyes hid behind her black framed glasses. She had a fitted white button up that struggled not to break open because of her large chest. Tight black skirt pants covered her hips.

"Hello there Will." She smirked as she saw the familiar face. "How is it that you always look more beautiful every time I see you, Dana? " William chuckled and leaned forward, kissing her cheek. She giggled and hugged William. She smiled as she saw the little body hiding behind William. 

"So is the my patient? " She asked ."Yes he is, why don't you come in and meet him." William said as he stepped a side. Dana walked in, the clicking of her heels kept rhythm as hes made her way over to the couch. She sat down and placed the bag on the coffee table. William sat down across from her, placing Jace on his lap.

"My name is Dana, what's your name?" She said as she pulled out her laptop from her bag. Jace looked up at William , scared. "She is a nice women, I promise she won't hurt you ." William said, reassuring Jace. "Plus after she is done making sure you are healthy, She is going to make you some clothes!"Jace's eyes widened and he looked over at Dana as she giggled. "Yes I will." She said with a smile. "M-My name is J-Jace." He said nervously and quietly .

William pulled out his phone to see why it was ringing. The screen said 'You got a message from: ASSHAT'. " Sorry, it's Master Seth. He quickly replied and put his phone away. "Continue" William said with a smile.

Dana chuckled and looked at Jace. "How old are you?" Jace shrugged. "I-I think i'm sixteen.."He said softly. Dana looked very confused by this. "Stand up please." She said with a smile and Jace did as told. She measured his height , and made him stand on a scale. She was still confused. "Well, he is 4'7 and 98 pounds..There is no way he can be a 16 year old.  He has the body of a young female girl." Dana said as she typed on her computer. She looked  up from her eyes, to get a glimpse at Jace's face. He had his mouth open and eyes slightly glared. "It is okay ," William said as he patted Jace on his head, after he pulled him back onto his lap.  "She didn't mean it as an insult." William felt Jace instantly relax into his chest.  

"William hold Jace please," Dana said as she reached in her bag, "Cover his eyes too".  William did as told and Jace was confused but stayed still. Then he realized what was happening as he heard her put on gloves. He was getting shots. Jace started squirming and panicking as he heard her heels click, coming closer and closer. He wouldn't be able to break free from William but her still tried. 

"Jace it won't hurt and after you can pick a sticker and the color bandage you want, please calm down." She said as she pulled Jace's arm out. She wiped the area down and   Jace began to cry as he tried harder to break free. "You can have some ice cream too." William said in a calming voice. This still did not change Jace's mind . Jace screamed as he felt the needle poke him and quickly passed out.  Dana was able to finish giving him the rest of his shots, drawing some blood, and even taking his body measurements.