Chapter 7: Time To Retrieve Him

[William's Point of View]

~Later that Night~

I looked over at the digital clock on the stove to check the time as I finished cleaning masters wine glass. '12:05' was blinking in a green light. 'I suppose it's time for me to go retrieve the slave child." I said softly to myself as I hung the wine glass to air dry. No one was awake to even talk to. After all, the only people in the house was master and I, and he was already passed out in his bed from all the alcohol he has consumed today.  

I pulled on my glasses and white gloves as headed out the door. Into the small black Ford focus. I turned on some classical music an played it on low as I began driving out of the drive way. I headed to the first place I figured I could get information on the boy, the auction site.

I pulled up to the place for the third time today. As I stepped out of the car, I realized no one was around. I approached the front entrance and when I wiggled the doorknob, it wasn't budging. I pushed down on it hard , accidentally breaking it off. I couldn't give a rat's ass if I broke it off. I ended up kicking the door in and knocking it off the hinges. To my surprise there was a man inside ,on the other side of the room, looking at me with fear. "Hello sir, can I ask you a question?" I said as politely as I could.

Humans apparently can't hear well. The man ran over to the bar and pulled out a phone, telling me to stay away. Within seconds I was in front of him, grabbing the phone out of his sweaty moist hand. For some odd reason, he was quivering and crying. "I-I will do anything just p-please don't hurt me!!!" Cried the pathetic man a he fell to the floor crying. I pulled out my phone and showed him the picture of the boy that master wanted. "Where is this boy located?" I asked. "Some m-man bought him, I-i can't say who t-though." He said

I put my foot on his chest, knocking him to the ground. I slowly began to put pressure on it, showing him I ment business. "H-he goes by S-scar, h-his house I-I can't breath!!" Cried the man as he struggled for air. "I-I can t-take you t-to his h-house!!" He screamed.

I decide to take him up on his offer. I reached over the bar and yanked the phone corded out off the wall. I picked the man up and tied it around him tightly so he wouldn't run off.

After thirty minutes of listening to the pathetic man blabber like a baby as he told me where to go, we reached the destination. I noticed a lake was near by so I parked the car on the side of the road. I pulled the man out of the back seat and tossed him in. He was annoying anyways. And made the car smell like depression and fear.

After I drove up to the house, I got out. I looked at the watch in my pocket. '2:37. Master will be up in a few hours. So I need to make this quick.' I thought.

It was 4:48 when I finally got home. I carried the sleeping boy in the house and laid him down on the couch. My hands,arms , and face where covered in blood. As I turned around. I noticed a pissed off master. He was dripping wet, I assume from his shower because of the towel around his waist.

"You're late. I'm deducting pay. " He said. I bowed and apologized.

"Go clean up and come to my office. Tell me what had gone down."He said as he walked up stairs, he noticed the sleeping boy on the couch as he reached the top of the stairs, I know this because a gentle smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

I looked at the couch and wondered what was so special about him. Master never smiled like that in years.