Chapter 14: Daddy's Home

After all the stuff was taken to the car and Dana was given a hug and a kiss. William made his way inside the house. He found Jace sitting at the kitchen table talking to himself... well talking to his bear. William began making chicken noodle soup as he listened in on the conversation. He could barely hear anything because Jace was whispering. Just as the soup was done, the sound of the front door closing echoed into the kitchen. Jace looked up and over at William. "I-is that-" Before Jace could finish , he was cut off by a deep husky voice.

"William where are you? I'm hungry!" the sound of footsteps got closer and closer.

Jace's eyes widened as he received a nod from William. He immediately jumped off of his chair and ran straight towards the voice. He ran right into Seth, falling down on his bum. He blushed deeply as the tall male bent down. Jace got a close look at his new owners face. It was nicely scalped, full of stubble from not shaving . His hair was almost black and his eyes looked like a pale blue-ish green. He was extremely handsome. "You must be Jamie." Seth said with a grin.

William looked up from the soup pan and over at the two in the doorway. His eyes were wide as he saw Jace's face. He was confused and sat there on the grounded. "What's wrong Jamie?' Seth said as he looked at the boys face, then up at William , who was shaking his head. At that moment , he knew he fucked up. Jace started bawling his eyes out as he got up and ran to William. William picked up him up and tried claiming him. Seth stood up, unsure of what he did wrong. William began shhing Jace and rubbing his back, "It's okay Jace!" William said as he emphasized the name," Master didn't mean it."