Answers to the Question

Time to answer the question!

twentyonepivts
-"To Seth, have you gone through anything in your life that has made you the way you are today?"
Seth: He scratched his head as he thought about it. "Well, I'm not sure what you mean by that... I am perfectly normal. "

xdallazgrierxx
-"Seth, what do you see in the little boy and what do you plan on doing with him?"

Seth: A devilish grin appeared on his face as he chuckled. "Well, to be honest , All i saw was a innocent, little boy that was of legal age that i could fuck. Yes my intentions are sex."

emmibruh23
-"William, do you have feelings for Seth romantically or do you just have a great respect for him?"
William: He smiled gently ."Well, I would definitely not have a relationship with. He is horrible. I have respect for him. He has had a hard life. He grew up as in orphan and pretty much made a name of himself. Well with my help "

Ryan_Jake
-"Jace, how did you end up in a situation like this?!"
Jace: He shrugged his shoulders gently." Well, my mommy wanted more monies so one day she gave this man me and my big sister and then he gave her monies."

-"William, why are you attached to Seth?"
William: "I am the type of my kind to actually seek those who need someone to guid them along. Of course, at a certain point we eat there first offspring. But Seth wont have offspring clearly. So I'm by his side forever. "

-"Seth, can we please know a few things about your past?"
Seth: He laughed and ran a hand through his hair. "Fuck no!"

KGB1701
-"William, Why just one gun? And how bad ass are you?"
William: He thought for a moment. "Well, in my closet i have several weapons. I carry to hand guns and four knives on me at all times. But I don't think I'm really that bad ass."

GrantLawson
-"Jace , how did you end up a slave, what happened. "
Jace: "well, my mommy like to gamble and needed the monies."

-"Seth, are you gonna hurt Jace ."
Seth: "why would I hurt him?"

sistersinsyc18
-"Is William human?"
William: "well, no...I'm a specially breed of demon."
.

SkettlesQueen143
-"Jace, do you like Seth?"
Jace: "I LOVE DADDY DIS MUCH!!" he said as he stretched his arms wide. "I haven't met Daddy yet, but Daddy picked me to be his so he must be a great guy! Mr. William call's him a a-hole alot . I think he was try'na say he is a amazing-hole!!! I don't know why though..."

-"Seth, why u an azzhole"
Seth: "I AM NOT AN ASSHOLE YOU LITTLE BITCH!"

-"William, did you kill Scar?"
William: "That is classified love. And i apologize for my masters behavior..."

The_Fierce_Otaku
- "Jace , how old are you?"
Jace: "Well, Mr. William said I'm 16 I think"

MysteryMelons
-"William, what happened to Scar?"
William: "Things....."

-"Seth, WTF is wrong with you, get a man. Keep a man!"
Seth: "I feel more insulted the questioned. And I bought a boy, well took I think. I'm going to keep it though"

-"Jace, are you okay and if you are, do you love Seth?"
Jace: "I okay. I am little nervous. I not sure how I got here and it 's a big place. Kinda scary. Oh! I love Daddy lots!!"

Masterslittlekitty
-"William, Marry Me? If you need a little girl, I'll be your little girl, if you meed a little boy, i'll be a little boy, i'm genderfluid ;)"
William: He blushed red with a chuckle, flattered by his admirer. "Well, I rather have you as a lover, not so much as a marriage partner. Only because I don't know you. But you are quiet adorable and you seem like a flirt, so i am interested in sleeping with you. And you only. "