Chapter 4: Work Hard, Play Harder

Seth stood in his office, facing out the window. He was day dreaming about his future, wondering if there would be someone in it. A gentle knock hit Seth's ears, pulling him out of his deep thought. He recognized that knock anyway.

Without even turning around, Seth groaned softly and said "what is it Clayton?" Clayton was one of Seth's most annoying employes, but he was one of the hardest workers he has ever seen. He poured his heart and soul into his work, thats why Seth hired him. 

"Sir, I was wondering whats wrong? You seem out of it. " Clayton said as he walked into the office, closing the door behind him. Seth turned around . He had a hand under his chin, holding it up. He began looking at Clayton, examining him almost. "Do you have a love life?" Seth said as he sat down behind his desk.

Clayton was caught off guard by the question and blushed. He began pull at his collar nervously. "It-it's...u-um...complicated..."Clayton muttered. Seth gestured for Clayton to take a seat. Clayton politely sat down and looked at Seth. "Explain? I'm curious. " Seth said as he leaned back in his leather chair. "Sir. T-thats personal." Clayton said as he sat up. He began getting uneasy as Seth began to chuckle. "I'm asking you as a friend, not as your boss." Seth said as he put his feet on the desk. "Remember the office Christmas party?" Seth spoke as if he was recalling a memory.

"Yes I do, it was held at your lovely home." Clayton said as he began to relax more.

"Indeed it was, I recall you brining a bottle of red wine." Seth smiled and continued , a smirk appearing on his face. "You also brought the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I remember her perfectly. She had lovely long red hair, emerald eyes, freckles, and a beautiful soft face. What was her name again?" Seth said , as if he had forgotten. He had a smirk on his face , gaining a soft smile from Clayton. " Rachel, her name is Rachel" Clayton said. "Ahh, Rachel. Are you still together?" Clayton nodded and smiled. "How did you two meet?" Seth asked. Clayton answer like it was no big deal. "We met at my cousins party." Seth smiled,the smirk on his face grew wider."Is that so?," he said,"Rachel told me you met her at the gym you work out at." The smile on Clayton's face disappeared, he looked like he was going to panic. Clayton got up and said" I-I should get back to w-" he was then cut off my Seth saying."Clayton, you know that I will end up finding out on my own even if you don't tell me. Now, why don't you please sit down and explain. "

Clayton sat down and looked nervous. He didn't know where to begin or what to say so Seth started asking questions. "Is she your cousin?" Clayton shook his head." Is she a prostitute or did you pay her?" Seth asked, taking his feet off the table. Clayton shook his head again. 'Rachel couldn't be willing to go out with Clayton, Clayton was not bad looking, but Rachel is supermodel hot' Seth thought to himself

. "No...I bought her." Clayton mumbled. Seth was not expecting Clayton to say that. Clayton noticed the shock on Seth's face so he continued to explain himself. "I needed someone to cook and clean and satisfy me. I had a wife, but i was always to busy at work to be home so she left. I was lonely and i just....well.."

Seth finally spoke. "You mean, she has to do as you say?"

Clayton nodded.

"And she can't leave you or anything."

Clayton nodded once more and said. "Nope, she has to stay with me and do as I say."

Seth was fascinated and Clayton could tell." What happens if she doesn't listen?" Clayton scratched the back of his head nervously as he said, "well, i punish her. She is my slave and she has to respect her master, which is me."

Seth leaned back in his chair, not even noticing he was leaning forward. He was thinking. "Please Sir, don't tell anyone. I-" Seth held up his hand to silence him.

"I won't, just tell me how I can get a slave. "