Could I Love You Anymore 3

Chapter 3

Jaycee lives in an exclusive village near their school so it's not hard for him to go to university. Sometimes he just walks or uses his bicycle. And he lives alone.

Lay was amazed at Jaycee's house. Not that grand but fit for a family of four to live here. He now visions what type of house he needs to buy for her mom when he has a job.

He was interrupted by his imagination when Jaycee started to tease him about living there with him. He glare at him and said his goodbye but Jaycee stop him. He acts like his body is aching like when he sees him on the pavement.

Lay's brow just went upward on Jaycee's action. He look at him like he was a joke. Jaycee decided to stop his act when he can't convince Lay. Then he just asks him normally to stay because he's really in pain and he can't do things on his own.

Lay suggested calling on his friends to help him but he refused it. Jaycee just said his here and he will help him. He offers him a deal so that Lay won't leave. 

It was almost night when he decided to go home. Jaycee again asks him to stay but he insists to go. I mean, they are not that close to do all the things that he asks. He hates him to the core but he is a human, he has a conscience that is why he helps him.

Lay went home feeling tired of all the things that happen to him on this day. He is a soft-hearted person. Because even the most unlikeable person that he hated the most, has received help from him. Now, he's confused about himself.

Jaycee, on the other hand, was disappointed because he never had a chance to make Lay stay with him overnight. What happened to him today was unexpected, but he was thankful that it was Lay who found him and help him, especially in assisting him to cook his food.

He can't stop smiling, and he bet he would hardly sleep tonight. He is sure right now. He will not stop messing with Lay until he will get close to him. He will do anything just to make sure he will stay with him until the end.

It has been a long time since that feeling started, now that they have a little conversation and the feeling when they are together, he surely not stopping now. No one can stop him now, not until he gets his sole attention.

He never expect that the word 'need' is giving him more meaning than he needed a mom who can take care of him. I mean, he loves his mom but it's not the same thing when he's with Lay.

What he feels right now, he wants it to grow more so that he dares to do things he wanted just to please him. He'll do anything so that Lay would choose him, come hell or high water.