Maybe This Time 3

Chapter 3

Seven just think of forgiving Dale the other day but fate joke on him because he saw his best friend the next day. And he will be working with them for a month.

Dale was the happiest person because he meet again the most important person of his life. He promises to himself that if he meets his best friend again, he will not let go of him.

But he got a little problem because Seven already has a boyfriend and he can see that they love each other.

He's planning to steal Seven from Raven but he can't risk Seven's happiness. Even if he will be successful in stealing him, Seven will never love him like before.

Then he decided to just be the best friend of Seven. He just thinks that he will be contented with that because he and Seven would not be separated again. He will be contented to be a supporter and always be there for him no matter what happens. And to love him secretly.

Dale can feel that Raven is not in favor of him especially his closeness to Seven. He feels like he was threatened by him. Well, only a jealous and in love person can sense if someone is lurking around the person you love.

Raven was jealous of him, especially since he and Seven lived together. Dale was temporarily living in Seven's house. In the first place, Seven's parent doesn't favor it because they knew their past but Seven convinces his parent, especially his father.

Dale does everything in his power so that Seven's father would forgive him. He wanted them to be his favor if ever he and Seven be together or not because he had no plan to stay away from him again.

Seven was confronted by Raven that he don't like Dale living with him and Seven assure him that Dale and he were pure platonic and he already cleared it for Dale. But Raven knows the difference between treating a friend or more than a friend. Raven is not an idiot person not to notice every Dale's action.

Raven suggested that they will live together. He owns an apartment already and it will be fit for the both of them but Seven's parents don't allow it. They said that it's too early for them to live together even though they both have work and can live on their own.

Raven suspected that it was Dale's idea why Seven's parents don't allow them to live together. Then that is the starting point of their arguments.

Seven don't know what is happening with Raven. He can sense that he is always stressed these past few days and they sometimes argue about small things. Seven thinks that it was one of the reasons his parents won't allow him to live with Raven.

He has already talked to them and he is the one who told his parents before that he wasn't ready to live with Raven yet even though he's madly in love with him. He wanted to settle everything first like his parents would not work anymore because he wanted them to relax after their struggle on taking care of him, especially his studies.

Raven misunderstood it and he just saying it as an alibi because of Dale and that shocked him. Dale isn't the cause of all his decision and his parents too. But Raven is insisting on it and he told him that Dale was in love with him. He just laughs for his reason. It's impossible that Dale would love him more than a friend. Whatever Dale and him bond today is the same as before he confessed to Dale.

But Raven didn't believe it all. Until Dale decided to confront Raven. He doesn't like how Raven is treating Seven these past few days. He can feel that his best friend was stressed and he knows it's because of Raven. So he talks to him. He partly confesses that he was in love with Seven but not as much as Raven has with Seven.

Dale knows he was lying to himself but that is the way so that Seven would not be sad anymore. He doesn't want to be the reason for Seven's heartbreak again. Yes, he can have a chance if they will broke up but he can't take seeing him hurting.

So even if he's the one who is hurting, he will do everything so that Seven and Raven would not argue anymore. He decided to seek a place to stay. He doesn't want to go home because he knew that his father will go against him.

He doesn't want that his father manipulates his life again. He will never forgive him because he was the reason why he broke Seven's heart before.

That's why he promised himself that if he will see him again, he would not let go of him. Even if he will remain as a best friend, he will be contented as long as he and Seven have a connection. He can't let anybody break that connection. Not in his lifetime.