Maybe This Time 7

Chapter 7

New year, new life. That's how Dale describes his day. He didn't expect that the day he is wishing come true. He woke up with Seven on his side and still sleeping. Now, he will promise himself that whatever happens, he will never let go of him.

He wanted to stare at Seven for more minutes but he decide to get up and prepare some breakfast. He wanted this to be special for both of them.

He knows that Seven coming to him didn't mean that they will be official already. There's a deep reason why he is here. He will not force Seven into another relationship if he's not ready. He needs to understand him more to gain his trust again.

Exactly when his done cooking, Seven shows up in the kitchen. He's a bit sleepy and Dale finds it cute. They eat together with a smile on their faces. After breakfast, Dale invited Seven to accompany him to the farm. They need to harvest some of the veggies and fruits and sold them in the public market.

Dale was happy that Seven is smiling from time to time. He still thinking about the reason why Seven was here. But he doesn't care. The only thing that was important to him is he was with Seven and nothing more.

The harvest was successful. They sold the fruits and veggies on time at the right cost. As they headed home, he noticed Seven was silent and he has this serious face. He senses that something is going on with his mind.

When they arrive at his house, Seven is a bit cold at him and made him curious. He didn't mind it reason that Seven might be tired from what they did.

Until they are both at the table and have their dinner, Seven breaks his silence. At first, Dale got shocked by Seven's reason but then he recovered and just laugh.

Seven silence means he wanted Dale to console him. He knows he won't have the right to claim Dale as his mine after what happen to them but he has all the right to feel jealous. He holds on to what Dale told him before, that if they meet again, he will never let go of him.

But he thinks that Dale forget about it. A while ago when they eat their lunch with the farmers, there was this girl who approach Dale and serve him. That made him grumpy all day and Dale act like he don't care about his reactions. He's too late.

Dale stops laughing when Seven stand and left him. He then followed him to the room. There, he explains everything and why he didn't do anything about his reactions a while ago.

Dale doesn't want to jump to the conclusion that they are both together. He wants to consider Seven's feelings right now. He just recovered from a toxic relationship, he won't want to pressure to be in another relationship again.

That makes Seven understand Dale. He's happy that he is considering his feelings. But he's ready. Dale is everything to him. His feelings for him are like the first time he grow in his heart before. He love him, before and now.

Dale asks him again and again if he's sure about it because there's no turning back. He will be sure that he will be stuck with him forever. Seven responded to him with a kiss and they ended up saying I love you to each other.