Maybe This Time 9

Chapter 9

Seven went home without any burden in his heart. He guesses that it's really good to have a final talk with Raven. Now, he will focus only on his love for Dale. Speaking of him, he doesn't know when will Dale visit him. He misses him.

He greeted his parents who were watching a tv program, but something caught his attention. There is a travel bag on the other side of the sofa. He asks his parents about it. His mom just signals him toward his room.

It takes a second before he realizes what his mom means. He hurriedly go to his room and found what he's been expecting for days.

There, Dale was lying on his stomach and he didn't hesitate to climb on top of him and hug him. The sleeping Dale was awakened and hug him back. Without breaking their hug, Dale shift to a sitting position while Seven was sitting on his lap.

Seven break their hug and touch Dale's face and then he kissed him. It was a longing kiss like they'd been separated for a long time. Seven miss him.

But he notices that Dale is not happy seeing him so he asks him if there is any problem. After Dale told him what was wrong, he become speechless. He didn't expect that Dale would see him hugging Raven.

He seeks for words to explain. He tried to make Dale understand that what he saw was nothing and he just did that to forget and to lose all his hatred towards Raven.

He asks for forgiveness because he doesn't know that he will see it and he might give it a different meaning.

Dale is trying to understand it. He should trust Seven's love for him. That he is the only one that Seven is in love with. He's jealous of the thought that Seven and Raven are hugging. He doesn't want to lose his chance. He's really in love with Seven and he won't let anyone especially Raven would block his way to his happiness.

Seven is his from the start and he will do everything so that Seven will never let go of him. He will be in hell again if that happens.

After the talk, Seven's mom called them to have dinner. Dale kind of hesitated with Seven's parents, especially Seven's father. He knows he brought some trouble before so he's kind of nervous if he will be accepted as their son's boyfriend.

But Seven assured him that everything would be okay. Seven slowly explain it to his parents. Of course, his mother would understand it but his father was like a question machine and he understand him.

In the end, they approve it. Dale apologizes for the heartache he caused Seven before. This time, he is determined to make Seven stay by his side for his lifetime. He will not allow any hindrance that will block his ties with him. Come hell or high water.