Maybe This Time 5

Chapter 5

Dale already knows the consequence of what he did to Seven. He knows it's wrong but he can't stop himself because he is so in love with him.

The day Seven didn't speak to him is like a hell. He didn't know what to do. He badly wants to see Seven. He tried to approach him but his friends stop him and guarded him against trying to talk to Seven.

Art and Gray don't know what to do with Dale. He is drinking non-stop and they can't control him. He's insisting that if he can't see Seven, maybe he will just end his life.

Art got mad at him and punch him with all his might. Dale needs to wake up from his delusional thinking. He doesn't want his friend to be hurt but he doesn't want to waste his life for just a person either. He knows that Dale feels too much pain and he knows how much Dale loves Seven.

The next morning, Dale was not in his usual state. He just looking at nothingness. Art decided to accompany Dale to see Seven but from afar only.

In the first place, Art was with him but later on Dale continue stalking Seven until he was noticed. There, Seven confronted him. He wanted him to stop following them.

Without hesitation, Dale kneels in front of Seven and begs for his forgiveness but Seven shut his ears. Dale didn't let Seven go not until he forgive him. He made a deal instead. He will forgive him in exchange, he will not bother Seven again.

Seven then forgive him and Dale can't help himself but hug him. He's so happy because Seven would no longer be mad at him.

Dale does his promise, he stays away from Seven but he always gets some news from the people he knew where Seven work, about Seven's situation. Dale was glad that Seven was doing great, especially with its relationship with Raven.

He was hurt but he need to endure the fact that he and Seven would never be a thing. For the last time, he asks Art to accompany him to the beach where Seven company held a team building.

That night, he never expect what happen. He was happy and at the same time, his heart was like torn apart. He saw how happy Seven was when Raven ask his hand for marriage, and because he can't take it anymore, he go back to the car and cried non-stop.

Art can't do anything but tap his brother's shoulder and they leave that place. The next morning, Dale decided to take a rest in his grandparent's province. He wants to be alone and heal himself before he can do some bad things he will regret most.

The boys just agree to their friend's decision instead of stopping him. It will be better for him if he will unwind for a while and at the same time mend his broken heart.

When Dale arrives at his grandparent's house, he decided to help on their farm so that he will not think of drinking again. He doesn't want his friends to worry about him. At least doing something will revert his mind to other things.