Maybe This Time 6

Chapter 6

Dale makes his life to the fullest even though he missed him. He is thinking his decisions will be the better of all.

But he never expects one day, that the person he is thinking always will show up in front of his door. The moment that Seven said that he needs him, he hug him tightly. Then he feels that his shoulder become wet and he knows Seven is crying.

That night, Dale just let Seven sleep and never bother to ask him yet about what was going on. But he has a hint that it's about their relationship.

He calls Art to inform him that Seven visited him and Art says that he knows it's wrong to bother him after what happened but Dale's the only one who can console him.

Dale doesn't have a problem with it. But if he confirms that Raven is the reason for Seven's sorrow, he will never forgive him. He will never let Seven communicate with him. He will never let him go near Seven. He will do everything in his will to make him happy again. And aside from it, whether he has a chance or not, he will let anybody take far from Seven again. Now that he's back to him, he will not let slip any chances to be with him.

Days pass by, Seven is not talking about his problem yet but Dale is glad that Seven is slowly becoming lively again and he is happy about that. They bond whenever they harvest some vegetables or fruits and at night they do some cooking.

Dale does anything that makes Seven forget his pain for a while. Then one day, Dale make a chance to talk about it. Seven was hesitant but he share with him. He wants to go the burden out inside his heart.

He and Raven have several fights, days after the proposal. He never understands him, his action becomes weirder. Then quotes will say, no secret that can keep hidden forever.

He was shocked when he found out that Raven got someone pregnant and he never expect that to happen. I mean, they are really in love and they are so excited about preparing for their wedding that will happen in Taiwan.

The girl was persistent in claiming Raven and taking responsibility for it. Seven was hurt, to the extent that he didn't want to go outside. He lurks and crying his room and his parents can't do something to ease their son's pain.

The only thing that his parents, especially his father did for him is to shoo Raven away whenever he visited their home.

That's when Art and Gray visited him and they suggested visiting Dale in their province. Maybe he can think there. Yes, it's a bad idea because he doesn't want Dale to be part of his sorrow and also might be the reason for Raven to bring back his issues with him.

But Dale is the only person who can help him to forget. He become friends for a long time, that's why he knew how he would help him to ease the pain. And his longing for his presence too. He never expects to miss someone like this.

After hearing Seven sides, he suggests staying with him for a while. Maybe 2 to 3 weeks of stays. He just needs to calm down and think twice. What happens to him and Raven, is some challenges that they need to conquer.

Seven is glad that Dale never opens up about his feelings towards him. He never takes advantage of his weakness to pursue him.

Well, that's what he thought. Dale just waiting for the right time. If Seven is ready to love again or if his love for Raven will fade, he will do anything to make Seven falls for him again. He will not let time slip away, he will grab any chance if anything will happen.

Seven's vacation leave has ended and he needs to go back to work. Dale was sad because he might expect that there's a greater chance that Seven and Raven will get back together. If that happens, he will be happy for him. He will support us even though it hurts. That's how much he loves him. He made a deal with him, that if Seven will go back to Raven he will never go visit him, not until he will be the one who will show up to him. But if he will be the one to visit him, that means he and Raven will never get back at all and he will have a chance.

Seven was shocked by Dale's proposal but he will respect his side. At first, he shouldn't be there because he knows how Dale feels for him but still he goes to him. After all, Dale is his most trusted person and he has a space in some part of his heart.

Weeks, days, and months passed, and Dale didn't hear anything from Seven. Even if he wants to ask for some news from his friends, he knew they would not give any because he might hope and destroy himself again.

It's almost Christmas and he decided to pay a visit to their home. He knows he is still not on good terms with his father but he needs to visit his mom and sister. He was glad that his parents accepted his sister already but there was a condition to it. She will never let her child's father have a connection with them or else his father will cast her away. Just like he did to him. Well, he wouldn't care if he will cast him away. He doesn't need a father who can't understand him.

Well, he thanks his grandparents that they pass the farm to him, at least he can earn from it and make him do something that will let his mind away from any stress.

His mom is happy about his visit but not his father. He greeted him but that's all. He informs them that he will celebrate Christmas with them, and that makes his mom and sister happier.

He makes the most of his stay to bond with his mom or his nephew, but mostly he would spend his time playing with his nephew. Whenever he and his father will cross paths, he will just greet him.

But there's the time when he notices that his father is fixing something on their car, and he approaches him. He can notice that he wants to refuse his help but he let him fix it. This is their bond before, and this one would be an awkward situation, especially on what happened to them.

He never expects that his father will talk to him. He asks about his situation on the farm. He just responds that he becomes better there. Then his father opens up about Seven and his sexual orientation.

He didn't like the way their talk goes, so he cut him off. He said that if he can't accept him as who is then they would not talk.

The next day, he decided to go to the mall just to avoid his father and to buy Christmas gifts. He choose a branded bag for his mom and sister and science books for his nephew. When he got to the store for men, he remember his father. Even though he hate him, he decided to buy him a watch because his father loves to collect watches.

After buying for his family, he decided to buy a gift for Seven. He knows he will never see him again. He thinks that Seven was happy already with Raven. In his search for the gift, he didn't expect that he will see Seven there. Both of them are shocked when they see each other.

It's an awkward meeting but Dale tried to smile. He asks Seven who's with him. Well, he wished he didn't ask it because it was Raven who accompany him. He decided to go already before he can say anything that he regrets after. Not far after he left Seven, he sees how Raven assisting Seven. Now he was sure, he don't have any chance at all.

After Christmas, Dale decided to go back to the farm. He doesn't want to heat up the arguments he had with his father, again. His mother wanted him to stay but he insist to go. He just invite his mom and sister to visit him.

Because of that, he will celebrate his new year on the farm. He doesn't have a problem with it because he had the people on the farm who he can celebrate with.

It's just a simple celebration they had there, a little banquet for all. After the party, they got to their respective homes to rest. He is supposed to enter his wooden gate when he notices someone approaching. Never did he expect that he will see him, again. This time he knew, he will not let it slip away.