Maybe This Time 4

Chapter 4

Maybe Raven is right about him. He's pretty obvious in his actions but sometimes he doesn't notice that what he's doing toward Seven is more than a friend treatment.

But he can't undo it. He wanted to take care of him in many ways. Even his friends already notice his actions. They are saying that it's not necessary to do it because that should be Raven's job as a boyfriend. But he shut his ears and continue to do it. No one can stop him.

Maybe he can't win Seven's heart but he will do everything so that they will not be separated again. Just by thinking of it, it looks like he is going to die.

Then that day happens and it causes of losing Seven. He never intended that to happen but he is really in love with him and Seven isn't aware.

After the transfer to his friend's place, Art, he, and Seven are randomly met. But Dale finds some ways so that he can see him secretly. But every secret has its way to come out and Raven knows this.

Then Seven and Raven started to argue again. Seven don't understand why Raven is threatened by Dale who's not doing anything. He already confronted Dale about the action that Raven noticed on him and Dale just assure him that is just pure platonic doings and nothing else.

He just doing his usual like before and there's nothing wrong with it. But he warns Dale not to do it again or else he will not talk to him.

Dale can't accept it but he needs to or else he will lose him and he doesn't want that to happen. He will become a thief literally if that happens.

His friends advise him to calm down. They know Dale is capable to do everything just to get Seven away from Raven. They are afraid that his possession of Seven will lead to obsession and might hurt both of them.

Luckily, Dale was listening to them. But they never expected what Dale do. When Dale knows about what happened to Raven and Seven's heated arguments, he never thinks twice and comforted him. After drinks and talking, Dale did something that makes Seven hate him.

They sleep together and that news reaches Raven because Seven tells him the truth when Raven asks where is he after their argument.

Raven was hurt and felt betrayed. Seven tries to ask for his forgiveness and he regretted that he never listens to him. That he trusted his best friend more than him.

After a few weeks of not talking, they back together but not like before. They are both more cautious with their actions and jealousy is growing more.

Seven become jealous whenever there are clients, specifically women who show interest in his boyfriend and he can't say to Raven that he should not entertain them but they are their clients, and they should be responsible to them.

But that vanished because Raven shows him that there's nothing to be jealous of. Their relationship became stable until Dale show up again.

Seven didn't know that Dale is stalking them and he just know that when he notice that someone is following them. So, he confronted him and Dale explain his side. He's following them because he wanted to apologize and ask for Seven's forgiveness.

Seven's wanted to shut his ears from Dale's explanation but then Dale is begging him, his kneeling to be exact for his forgiveness. Dale promises him that he will never see him again in exchange for his forgiveness.

And who is he for not forgiving him? After what Dale did, he still can forgive him. He made him promise that he will never see him again.

Hurting but it's for the best, that's what Seven thinks. He wants to start anew with Raven. He doesn't want anything that will separate them. After a month, Seven notices that Dale keeps his promise and he's been okay and happy with a new life with Raven especially since he asks for his hand for marriage. That is a dream come true for him.