Could I Love You Anymore 7

Chapter 7

Jaycee stays in Lay's house with the permission of Lay's mom. He becomes close to his mom after those days that Jaycee's courtship. Lay doesn't have a choice that time because he's always giving him a lift and his mom was wondering who was sending him home.

That is why Jaycee mostly visit their house and he automatically becomes the second child of his mom. If he knows, he's doing that to gain favor from his mom because Jaycee is hitting on him.

Yes, Jaycee is staying at Lay's house and the latter don't have a choice. With his injury, no one will assist him in their house. Jaycee was suggesting that he will stay at his house but Lay's reason was his mom. He can't leave her alone, that is why they come up with that suggestion where Jaycee needs to stay at Lay's house.

Lay's mom doesn't mind it since she met already Jaycee, and she's okay with the setup. Jaycee was very thankful for it. Lay's thinking becomes sarcastic when he thinks if his mom will know Jaycee's true intentions with him.

When it's time to sleep, Lay becomes awkward about it. It's okay if he sleeps with Jaycee before the confession happens, he doesn't have an awkward thinking about their setup. But now, his mind won't stop thinking about what will happen.

Would Jaycee ask him for that? Or if he was going to ask that, would he let him? Jaycee notices that Lay becomes tense out of nowhere, then he thinks of something that made him smile. He assured Lay that they would not do it not until he was ready.

If the light was on, he knows how red his face was right now from what Jaycee had said. The latter just laugh at Lay's reaction. Lay insist that they will sleep now but before it, Jaycee requested if he can hug him.

Lay reacted to it and warn him that if hug him, he will be sleeping beside his mother. Jaycee didn't comment at all and he was a little disappointed. He then smiles when he looks at the pillow which becomes a barrier between them. His love is a conservative one and he will respect it if he wants their relationship to grow.

Not an hour ago, Jaycee still can't sleep but Lay is soundly sleeping beside him. He looks at him like there's no tomorrow. He wants to cherish this moment where he can look at the love his been wishing for before. He can't believe that this is happening.

He decided to get the barrier out between them and slowly hug Lay from its behind. He always dreams to hug Lay but he can't do it because he knows Lay is new to this and he will respect him and wait until he permits it.

But now, he will break the rule and no one is looking at them so he was brave enough to do it. After all, he doesn't know when will this happen again.

Morning came, Lay didn't even shock when Jaycee is already hugging him. He was awake last night when Jaycee hug him from behind and he didn't budge to scold him because he knows he like the way he is hugging him.

He did change. Before he will be annoyed with Jaycee's action when he started to court him but as time flies, it became his routine now. He doesn't mind him doing the things that he never imagines. I mean, they are both guys so courtship is awkward, especially for those who will look at them with judgment.

That is one he always thinks. Other people will look at them like they did a crime. They will never understand it and they will judge them. But as their close friends said, you can't please everybody.

If you know what you are doing is not harming other people physically, then you shouldn't mind them. At the end of the day, they are not the ones who will feel the happiness and love that they will feel.

They can judge all they want but they can't stop a two-person from loving each other. Then Lay concludes that he will never mind those people. The only important for him are, his mom and this annoying bastard beside him.

He decided to get up and he was thankful that Jaycee didn't awake. He found his mom cooking their breakfast. He decided to say the truth to his mom. When the food is ready, he asks his mom for a talk.

His mom jokes him if his pregnant, and he reacts to it. His mom laughs like there's no tomorrow. His mom loves to tease him.

He then asks his mom about his opinion about liking someone. Then she responded that she don't mind him being in a relationship. After all, she's been expecting that Carrie and he will be in a relationship. She knows how close he is to her. And Lay's almost done with school, so she didn't mind at all.

She just advise him that he will not yet settle down if he can't provide for his family. And Lay knows it because that is her reminder for him.

Then the second question made her mom silent like she is thinking. He ask her if she would allow him to date a guy. After a minute, her mom asks him if this guy is Jaycee.

Lay was hesitated to tell the truth but he did. He thought that his mom would be angry but he forget that his mom was the most understanding person he ever had.

She just ask him if he is sure about it. If he's just confused, he shouldn't continue if he can't finalize it. Because there is one who will be hurt at the end of the road.

He truthfully said that he is sure of it. He wisely decided to give this a shot. He knows this was new to him but he will take a risk. After all, there is no perfect love. He knows that it will come to the point that they argue or have a misunderstanding, and that is a part of being in a relationship.

She just smile at him and commented that she had grown him with such a good heart and being a good man. She is proud of him and she will respect his decision.

Then his mom teases him about how in love he is with Jaycee and he blushes with it. He corrected his mom that he just like him not love him yet. But her mom insisted that they are both connected so it's the same. And their morning becomes full of teasing by his mom until their visitor is already awake.