Could I Love You Anymore 5

Chapter 5

Lay does all the possible things so that he can't see or be with Jaycee. After Jaycee confessed to him, whatever he did to him, he started to give meaning to it.

That is why he did some things to avoid him. Whenever he asked him to give him a lift, he makes an alibi about having a group project/study with his friends.

Or if Jaycee gives him some snacks, he acts like he's busy and afterward gives the food to his friends. There is one time that his friends tease him if Jaycee is courting him, and he was choke with the food he was eating.

He didn't expect that Jaycee was nearby, he hurriedly help him. He told him that he was okay but Jaycee was overreacting so he was carried to their school clinic.

The nurse says he's fine but Jaycee insisted to check him again. The nurse had no choice but to do it, afraid of his stares. He's an evil incarnate, indeed.

After that scene, he decided to avoid him. I mean it's good to be cared for but it's too awkward that the person taking care of him is a man and the worst thing is he had a crush on him. No scratch that, he likes him. And he can't do anything about it.

Jaycee can feel it. Lay is avoiding him. Whatever he did to him, he always put an alibi on it. He already knows the consequence of his confession. Now, he thinks that Lay was mad at him. Or the worst, he will leave.

He can't let that happen. He went too far for this and he can't just let him slip on his sight again. If he stops now, sooner or later, Lay might find someone and he can't have his chance to him.

No! He will not let that happen! Lay was meant for him and nobody can take him away from him. He will do everything so that Lay will love him back.

But fate doesn't have his back. One time he saw Lay talking to Carrie. That girl! He thought that after he dumped her, she will leave Lay alone.

After Carrie rejected Lay, they are always together but they are never an item. He never let her kiss him or call/text him. He just said some things that might break them apart but it's never his intention to make her his girl.

He just wants to get rid of her. Like those girls that Lay had dated before. Yes, it's a bad thing to hurt someone's heart and give them false hope. But they are the reason why Lay never sees him. They always get Lay's attention and he doesn't like it.

He does some impossible things so that Lay's attention will be focused on him. That's how much he loves him. He is selfish when it comes to Lay's attention. He wanted to be him only.

He approaches them without any hesitation. He will show her that he will win. He asks Lay to accompany him for some errands connected to their senior nights.

And Lay can't say no because he is a scholar and he was assigned with Jaycee to be the one who will organize the program. Lay had no choice but to leave the two but he needs to deliver the papers to the dean. He just asks Jaycee to wait for him.

When Lay is gone, Jaycee gives Carrie a death glare. Carrie thinks that if stares can kill, she is dead right now by his looks. He asks her to stay away from Lay. She didn't even shock by his threat.

She knows before after he dumped her and by what she can see always when Jaycee did some things to Lay that is beyond friendship. Jaycee likes Lay and she is a threat to Jaycee's eyes. Well, never mess with a girl who was in pain because some gay steals his long-time best friend from her.

She's not against the lgbtq+ community but this guy is getting to her nerves. He use her so that Lay and she would not be an item.

She told him that he is so cheap, using a girl to hide his true color so that he will get the guy he likes. That makes Jaycee mad. If he can hurt a girl, he will do it. But he is still a guy and he shouldn't be affected by the bitch who's in front of her.

Jaycee just smirked and fired her back. He was sorry for her weakness. If she loves Lay, she will never be blinded by his antics. He assure her that Lay would never look at her like before. Who will love a girl that can easily be tempted?

Carrie was turned red when he heard that from this pretentious gay. She tried to slap him but he grab her pulse. Then the last words made her mad at him more. He said that Lay would never love her and she was just a passing fancy.

If Lay would court her again, it will not be like before because he made sure that Lay would always think about what he did to him. That Jaycee will be more fit for Lay and not her.

He left her crying. He knows he was too harsh but he will never let his wall down. Lay was his and he will do everything so that Lay will love him. Even that means, he will hurt every person's heart who will try to steal his man away from him.