Could I Love You Anymore 1

Decisions make us finalize what we mean. This is the crucial part of whether you made it right or wrong. Everyone has it but sometimes we never used it wisely, especially if there's no other choice.

Love is the hardest decision that you need to think wisely.

He didn't expect that he will go to the extent that he never expect. It started when that event happen.

Chapter 1
Lay wants to throw something and shout to his heart's content. He hates this day and he will never forget it. Valentine's day should be the most memorable day of the year, but for him, it was the worst day ever.

His reason, the girl his been courting for a long time broke his heart on this special day. He knew from the very start that he had a chance that they will be together but then that arrogant, boastful, evil incarnate person came into the picture and ruin all his plans.

Carrie is a dream come true if they become together. She's smart, has an angelic face, has a good heart, and most of all a caring person. No one will not like her because of her attitude, and even when you are down, she will encourage you to the extent of the goodness of everybody.

Lay is just a simple guy, an average learner, lives a simple life, a good friend and son to his mom. But he didn't like being an introvert. He has friends but you can say that they aren't as cool as some other guys in their school.

Carrie and Lay became friends in high school. In the first place, Lay never notice Carrie as more than friends because they are buddies in every way.

When there's an exam, they will study together. They bond by going out playing arcades, strolling in the mall, watching movies, cooking, and doing other things that they can think about.

Their other friends are teasing them because they are pretty close to each other, they seem like conjoined twins that can't be separated.

That's their story. And then they enter college, Lay confesses his love to Carrie, and she accepted his courtship.

They are happy, they usually do what they are doing before but there's a limitation already because they are focusing on each other fields.

Lay enrolled in Business Administration and Carrie was enrolled in Hotel & Restaurant Management. They hardly see each other because of their busy schedule but Lay do everything so that they meet each other despite of their sort-of-long-distance courtship.

He makes sure that he will visit her, giving her lunch or snacks if he has free time. And also Carrie will visit him if she has free time too.

Then their senior year came, it was almost graduation, Lay decides to ask Carrie to be his girl. And he plans to ask her on the very special day of February.

He prepared everything, with the help of their friends so that this will be the most memorable day of their lives.

Then Valentine's day, it was all set. He is just waiting for the girl of the hour. He wears a big smile when he sees her approaching him. But there is something wrong with Carrie. Lay can feel it and he became nervous about it.

Carrie tried to speak but Lay stop her and invite her to have dinner. But Carrie didn't move, instead, she started to cry in front of Lay.

He asks her what is wrong. Is she crying because of happiness? Didn't she like his surprise?

Then the two words from Carrie crumbled his whole being. Saying "I'm sorry", Lay already understands it. But he tried to ask her the reason.

He wasn't shocked when he heard the name of his most hateful person. He knew it. He knew that bastard will do something to make him suffer.

That's the beginning of the hateful moments with Lay and that evil incarnate guy who stole his girl from him.