MTT SPECIAL CHAPTER 2

Vacation Time!!!!!!!!!

Savana was over to the moon because she was back in one of the surfing capital of the Philippines. She thought she couldn't come back here, well, she could if she wanted to come to Siargao but she wanted to come back with her love bug, which is Art. Whenever she wanted to travel, she always thought of going to that place with Art like he was part of her journey to discover new places and it would not have been completed if Art was not there.

She travels still but she's only doing it for work. She can't enjoy having alone time, because she wanted to share it with Art. Well, Art is fond of traveling too. But because of his busy schedule, especially when he's the only one running their family business, he had no time to go to places. It's good that his father approved his vacation and told him that it was his reward for being a hard-working son.

Gray and Amanda are not fond of traveling but having this kind of vacation is a reward for themselves. Amanda thought that maybe they could visit places like this once a year. Maybe a family outing or a couple's vacation.

Lay was amazed by the island. It was indeed a vacation getaway. He never thought that he would be walking on this famous island. Both Jaycee and Lay love nature and it will not erase from their faces how amazed and loved the island. Lay can't wait to try the water and try surfing lessons. 

Dale, a farmer and a nature lover was mesmerized by the beauty of the island. Even though they just arrived, he plans to return with Seven. Maybe after they married, he wanted to have this place as their honeymoon getaway. He looks at the love of his life. He can't wait to tie the knot with Seven. Though their marriage would not be recognized in the Philippines, he still wanted to get married to him. 

Dale won't understand marriage before especially how his parents' marriage ended. But now, recognized or not, he just wanted to be bound to Seven for the rest of his life. He just feels that he and Seven will not be separated if that happens. That's how powerful a marriage is.  

The four couples go to their respective room and decide to rest for a bit before they have their dinner. When Dale and Seven got to their cabin, they already felt the authenticity of an island because of some furniture which is made out of wood and bamboo. As Seven puts down their bags on the bed, his fiancé is hugging from behind. 

Seven just smiles because he knows that kind of hug. He wants it too but they have dinner with the gang, so he faces his fiancé and convinces Dale to dinner. Dale started to be a puppy and hug him tighter but Seven tried his best not to shove and he warned Dale if he didn't listen to him, Dale would be sleeping outside. 

Dale wasn't afraid of Seven's warning but he gave up what he wanted. He just promises to have his way with his fiancé later, and Seven just shakes his head. He washed up first and locked the doors to ensure that Dale would not follow him. When he's done, it's Dale's turn.

Everyone prepares for dinner. It was Art and Savana who arrived at the restaurant first. It was followed by Dale and Seven with Amanda and Gray. Then the last to arrive are Jaycee and Lay. Savana teased the two because they were a bit late, which Jaycee didn't deny. They just all laugh about it but Jaycee stops it when he sees his husband glaring at him. Art and Gray just shake their head about their friend's conceding with his partner.

They all share a scrumptious dinner and after that, they decide to stay on the beach where there is a bonfire. They ordered some beer and talked some stories under the moon. Art tells what his life is like. He never thought that a simple vacation like this would happen to him. As Savana said, he rarely goes on an outing. Even on his company outing, he can't go because he is busy at the factory. As an heir, his father trained him to be hands-on in their business, especially in the factory.