Maybe This Time 2

Chapter 2

Seven is the only child. His parents are very lucky for having a child that is an achiever and a successful athlete in his generation. But he has a secret that his been hiding from them for a long time and he was afraid that they will judge him.

Until that confession day came. He was hurt. He almost did not attend their graduation because he was drowned in sadness. He notice Dale wanted to reach him but he don't him to go near because he will just hurt more. He will just hope for nothing.

His parents confront him about it. He's not normal and he always cries every night. Then he slowly confesses to his parents about his sexual orientation. His father was shocked and speechless.

Seven saw the disappointment in his father's eyes but his mother tries to understand it. She's the one who tries to explain to his husband.

Seven's mother then talks to him about what he is thinking. She doesn't want his son to be like some of the people who will commit suicide because of the people who don't understand them.

Seven is almost at that peak but he always thinks about his parents. That is why, even though it's hurting him inside, he will try to be strong so that he will not disappoint his parents.

After the confession to his parents, his father doesn't talk to him that much. But there is one time that his father saves him from people who judge him. After that, he and his father become close again. His mom was the happiest person at that time.

His father assures him that if someone hurt him or judges him, he will do some mixed martial techniques to them and that makes them laugh.

After a year, he was accepted into a company as technical support in IT Department. There he meets Raven. He's in the marketing department. They started as friends until they both had a mutual understanding. Seven tells Raven that he won't dare to give him false hope if he is not serious with him.

Seven don't want to experience the pain before but that was in the past. If he and Dale would meet again, he would gladly accept his friendship again.

Raven is getting serious with him as time past. He was amazed because Raven dares to ask permission from his parents that he will date him. His father asks Raven many times if he is sure because he doesn't want him to hurt again.

After the approval, they started dating and months later they are finally together. Seven never ask for more, Raven is a total package. He is pampered by him. From preparing their meal to being gentlemen always. He had never met a guy who was as perfect as him. He pray that Raven would be the one he will love for the rest of his life.

But destiny does its trick sometimes. We never knew what will happen next.