Chapter 9 : Mehendi 💅

Author pov

People was rushing here and there . The mehendi artists was busy putting mehendi to all the guests because it is the night before marriage when everyone will put mehendi.

One of the mehendi artist was putting mehendi on Nivitha's hand. She was a special mehendi artist invited by Ashwin himself for the bride. She was a non- tamilian girl .She only knows telugu.

Sivaangi was seated beside Nivitha. Malini, Nivitha's best friend who knows about all the plans for tomorrow. Most of the girls also seated around the bride. Some were waiting for their turn while some were gossiping about the marriage and other things and some were annoying and irritating ' the bride' in the name of teasing . Nivitha's cheek turns red not because of blushing but because of awkwardness from all the sayings that their friends are telling.

Girl 1: Naalaikku ellaam Nivitha romba busy aaiduva nammala ellam kandukave mattaan one of the girl told with fake worrying tone but more of teasing tone.😪

Sivaangi: apdi yellam illa . Enga akka kalyanam aagi ponalum ennalam marakamata apdi thane akka ?

Nivitha just gave her a fake smile .

Nivitha: Enakku vera vela illa paru. Sariyana Joker

Girl 2 : ama ama athuvum Naalaikku intha neerathula ellam sollava venum 🤭

Girl 3 : Naalaikku intha neerathula ellam avanga room pakkatula pokave koodathu pa . Ore sathama irukum😌

Nivitha blushed and thought

Nivitha: ama ama aanaal nenga ellam atha pathi kavala padathinga . Eena nanga iruka pora edathula nanga mattum thaan irupom

Girl 4 : Ei konjam summa irungalen ellam. Vera velaiye illaiya Ungalukku kellam. Pavaam Nivitha innaikku mattumthaan freeya iruka mudiyum nalaikkellam maplai sir freeya vida maatanga . Aprom madam romba busya aiduvanga. Nenga ellam enna ipdi irukinga she told like supporting but she just teased ger.

Nivitha: Sariyana loosunga ellam. Idilirunthu tappika vera valiye illaya 🤸🏻‍♀️

Out of nowhere Binni ma came there.

Binni: Ellarum vanthu sapdungala . Appo thaan ungalukkum mehendi poda vasithiya irukum. Ippaiye latea aachu paarunga.

So all the other peoples around them went to eat except Malini and Sivaangi. Because of Krishna Kumar calling for some works , she also went.

Nivitha breathed some fresh air. Malini chuckled seeing her behavior.

Malini: enna madam nalikkelam ore busya irupinga pola

Nivitha: Kandippa di aana intha edathula illai vera oru edathula . Thayavu senju phone mattum panni engala disturb pannathe ippaye solliten.

Malini: Nee solli naan pannama irupennu ninaikkira . Vaipe illai naalaikku fulla un phone la 10 nimisatukku oru alarm vakkuren iru.

Nivitha: vachiko yaar venanu sonna . Naanthaan phone a switch off panniduvene aprom enakku enna problem.😌

Malini:😶🤐

Then Mehendi artist ask what word she wanted to write in the mehendi. Nivitha told that she was not the bride so no need for the name in the mehendi. The mehendi artist was shocked first so she asked who was the bride.

Nivitha : enakku enna theriyum

So Nivitha searched anyone around to point. Sivaangi only can be seen wearing a grand dress so Nivitha playfully pointed her. The mehendi artist noted this point for later use and nodded. She also blessed the groom and Sivaangi to live happily blessed long life.

After finishing the mehendi for Nivitha, the Mehendi artist starts to put mehendi for Sivaangi . Even before starting the mehendi artist asked to suggest a nickname for the groom.

Sivaangi: Paaka sema handsome a namakku pudicha height la thaan irukaru . Vitta nammale kalyanma pannikalam. Aanal avanoda gunam thaan seriyillaiye namma akka sonna mathiri.

Flashback

After finish eating at the restaurant, they was exitting the restaurant while a beggar came there and asked for money.

The beggar was so thin, the dress was torn at the arm side .The smell of the beggar is not something usual. It smells different. Yet being extreme kind-hearted person Sivaangi takes some money from her pocket when Ashwin stops her.

Only Ashwin and Sivaangi was there, others had reached the car so she just right away goes towards the car without seeing Ashwin. She was scared because all the persons had left to the car when he was only there . She thought he was again trying to trick her to sleep with him. Also she feel irritated with his behavior towards beggar. As adding fuel to the fire, this behavior of Ashwin proved Nivitha was right to her.

Flashback ends

Sivaangi: Apdi mattum avar nallavara iruntha. Avana aasaiya Ashwineyy nu kupdulam . Avankoodayum akka kudaiyum seernthu ashwineyy nu solli sanda podalam

She thought and chucked sadly. Then she told the mehendi artist 'ashwineyy' . The mehendi artist also nodded and started to put bridal mehendi design for sivaangi thinking she was the bride. She also write the name Ashwineyy in between the design. Sivaangi also didn't notice it.

On the other hand, Ashwin, Pugazh and Rakshan also had bounded very well . It's because Pugazh had meet Rakshan individually and speaked it out. When Ashwin asks Pugazh, he just stated it was some misunderstanding but didn't told what happens. So Ashwin also leaved it because he was busy on the wedding preparation.

Unfortunately, Pugazh doesn't inform what did Rakshan told to Sivaangi without knowing that this thing could change her sister's life upwards down entirely.

Author's note

Hi cookies!

Hope you all like this chapter.

Don't worry the night is still young.

Comment down your opinions to let me know. It will help me to improve.

If you like the story ,please share it with your friends.

Do vote if you like it. Your votes are my support.

~Lina