Chapter 68 : Arjun Sana 💟

Hello Cookies!

I'm not sure why but last chapter oru 50 votes kooda thaandula pa. That's the reason why this chapter got delayed, votes romba kammi aanathula konjam demotivate aiten. Sorry cookies

I hope those who haven't read the last chapter will read it and don't forget to vote and comment your opinions on those chapters and this chapter. Appo thaan i can know what's your thoughts. If you don't like something about my story na, please do share about it. I will surely try my best to change it.

Silent readers konjam votes and comments pannunga, that's my only support. Thank you cookies ❤️

Next chapter will be updated once this chapter reach 100+ votes *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precap: Arjun met unconscious Nisha in the middle of the road and saved her from the danger. He lifts her inside the house to see his family and Sana standing there. Doctor checked Nisha's health condition.

Author's POV

Arjun came out of the bathroom wiping his hair using a towel but stood sighting Sana who was gazing at the garden outside through the window at his room.

Arjun neared her slowly without making any noise. He snaked his hand around her waist and pulled her towards his front, back hugging her. Sana automatically leaned her head on his chest.

Arjun's hands tightened around her pulling her more into him trying to bury her inside his heart. Sana closed her eyes embracing the feeling of him.

Arjun: Sana andha girl vanthu... He was about to explain her the situation.

Sana: shhhh... I trust you ❤️

After a few minutes of silence, Arjun kissed her forehead once. Twice. Thrice. And he kept kissing her forehead until his eyes dropped few tears.

Sana : Bayanthutiya she whispered.

Arjun shook his head as No. Sana raised her right side eyebrow questioning him teasingly.

Arjun : uyire poiduchu. Oru lonely road. Untime. Speding vehicle. A Woman with her blood covered thaali. Rain . Lorry..

Sana shushed him placing her finger on his lips. Even though she asked about today's incident, she know very well he was talking mostly about her accident day.

Although she couldn't remember that day, her heartbeat thudded hearing his words. His eyes were showing unhealed pain which she yearned to heal completely but doesn't know how to.

Sana shook her head as No to his worrying and kissed him to shut off his thoughts. But the kiss ended quickly as Sana pushed him, Arjun was about to kiss her again but she shook her head playfully and tried to ran away. He caught her dupatta and pulled her slowly.

Sana throwed her dupatta on his face with a blushing smile and ran to the other side of bed. Arjun removed the dupatta from his face and saw her pink cheeks which she was trying her best to hide but failed miserably.

Arjun: Edhuvarai Pogalam
Endru Nee Sollavendum Endrudhaan
Vidamal Ketkiren

Arjun was about to run to catch her but she shook her head with pleading eyes. She listened to his singing while sitting on the bed. Arjun circled around the bed swirling slightly towards her side.

Arjun: Thaen Muthangal
Mattume Podhumendru
Solvadhaal Thodamal Pogiren

He went towards her face like kissing her lips while Sana gulped nervously. So Arjun moved back after pecking just her right cheek once.