Chapter 59: The Mystery😶‍🌫️🫣👀

*Sorry @Dharshinimary sis. Promised to update in 3 days but took so long as I got caught with my personal commitments in between*

Recap: Sana met her lost friend again. Sana proposed to Arjun with a song and they both make out.

Author pov

The airport looks unusually silent than ordinary airports. No travellers or officers were there as the airport has been stopped operating for 10 years since another airport with high facilities and technologies has been opened 11 years before in another place far away from there. It was small and private. So almost all of the airline companies shifted theirs to the new one.

The surroundings remained inherited for about 25 miles around. Before years nobody lived there due to health risks and safety, but even after relocating the airport, it was still abandoned. It used to be owned by the millionaire who owned the airport but after his death, the airport and surroundings remain a mystery. 

Noises were heard at the midnights but no one dared to enter in as whomever entered haven't returned back safely in the 25 miles of the private land. Earlier police investigated it but the case was abandoned when three officer who involved in went missing consecutively. 

Some told the died millionare was still securing the place as a ghost. While some told the police was bribed. Rumours were non-stop but the truth was still a question. The place hasn't took under the government's sight yet, or maybe that's what they thought.

Strangely at the midnight an aircraft departured from the airport runway. The sound from the aircraft was very low except a big roar at start. It was neither a helicopter nor an aeroplane. The vision wasn't viewed clearly but it was an aircraft for sure.

A car passed by the concrete road next to the airport runaway by mistake. The driver looks like a foreigner. He saw the airport in awe but the dark and unusually silent atmosphere frightened him little. He drove his car inside an underground tunnel followed by an unregistered truck behind him. The tunnel was dark except the vehicles light. The car exited from the tunnel but the truck doesn't. 

The driver reversed the car in confusion and searched for the lorry at back but there was no vehicles inside the tunnel. He squinted his eye in confusion, wondering whether it's his imagination or real. But the truck's sound and light felt real. He gulped in horror. He drove forward still looking back at the vanished truck in horror, only to die crashing his car into a tree in front of him by mistake !?

( Bgm : tan... tan.... tan.....)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two men were chitchatting sitting on a table in a wineshop. They were drinking alcohol while munching some spicy mixture. Suddenly one of their phone rang startling them. They took the phone in hurry only to kept it back with a bored face.

Mani : enna aachu mapla edhukku vakkira edukama yaaru athu ?

Ravi : Adhan ava dhaan da 

Mani : eva da ? Andha karungi pona moonja illa veengi pona moonja ?

Ravi : Rendum illaida oru maasama nammalukku double amount kuduthu velai vaangi uyira vaangurale ava thaan

Mani : ennadhu avala? aprom een machan edukama vaikira phona eduthu pesu ennanu kepom. 

Ravi : odane edhututa nammala vetti nu nenachupa konjam neram pogattum aprom edukalam.

Mani : dei ava thimiru pudichava da phone edukalana kattuva, nee phone na edu

Ravi : iru iru edukalam thirumbi adippa . che kuduthu vachavanda avan andha thimiru kari kooda semayya vazhran. antha kannu irukke antha kannu athula eppo paru oru kobam, veri, thimiru theriyum kobama oru look viduva paaren ava, apdi irukum. ulla edho seium avala parkurappo lam