Chapter 40 : Memories 💔🤧

Time skip panrathukaga thaan pona chapterla Rakshan kku pair up pannen . Rakshan and Saranya pair oda love track um konjam venumna sollunga will add few bits here and there .

The storyline will be moving 5 years forward after half of this chapter. But will be adding some scenes of past in the form of flasback or memories in upcoming chapters .

Next chapter will be updated after reaching 190+ votes.

Author pov

Kanavae nee naan vizhikka villai
Kalaivaai endrae ninaikka villai

Months rolled , Arjun shut him in his room completely. He deny when his parents want to accompany him for some days. He couldn't still believe that she was no more. 

Marandhaai pirindhaai nyaayam illai
Tholaindhaen thaniyae yaarumillai

He was having a terrible headache one day so he called Sana asking a headache balm as usual only to be replied by silence.

Nee nijam thaana
Illai nizhal thaana

Reality hit him hard again. He got reminded the beautiful memories of them .

Badhil ketkkiren kidaikaadhaa...
Nam nyaabagangal
Adhai ninaithiruppen
Enai thediyae thirumbaathaa....aah...

Sana was talking with her school friends after a long time. Arjun reach home with a terrible headache. He thought about asking Sana to massage his head but she was talking on phone with someone so he just went away from there silently not disturbing her.

Although she had talked with them only for 2 minutes, she declined it saying will talk later as she has some important works when she saw Arjun face was not okay. She saw Arjun was sitting at their bedroom without even changing his dress lowering his head pressing his forehead.

She make him lay on her lap and massaged his forehead with balm. Arjun visibly relax and slept in tired.

Kaadhal nee...
Kaayam nee nee...
Kaanal neeyae maraindhaayae....

Arjun was taking shower while Sana came in wearing bathrobe looking super hot. Arjun gulped looking her. She inched near Arjun while Arjun stepped back. When she was one step before him, she untie the rope of the bathrobe . Arjun closed his eyes at her sudden move.

When he opened his eyes no Sana was there. Arjun sat on the floor hiding his face between his knees crying uncontrollably. The water just flowed over him making him cold.

Vesham nee...
Poigal neeyae...
Maatram nee ...naan udainthaenae....

Arjun was angry. Hell angry at Sana for cheating him.

Sana had promised umpteenth time to stay with him forever, to love him forever, to care him forever. She had told many dreams about their future plans. They had planned about their carrier, their dream house, their baby and everything. She promise to love him more than their baby as he demand her.

But she break all the promises now. She had lied to him about all their future plans. She cheated him saying future together which had disappeared now.

Kaadhal nee...
Kaayam nee nee...
Kaanal neeyae maraindhaayae....

Arjun was eating dinner by counting each of the rice. Suddenly a hand was stretched infront of him full of rice. He raise his head to see Sana was sitting in the chair opposite to him. She smiled looking him. Sana stretched her hand again and action him to eat. Arjun smiled and nodded. When he was about to eat the food she was stretching, he slightly pushed a spoon. So, Arjun bent down to take the spoon.