Chapter 42 : Plan 😉

Sorry for the late update. Neethe write panni mudika try panna but time kidaikila athaan double update kudukka mudila. Really a big sorry for those who asked for a double update yesterday.

Intha chapterkku kandippa 230+ votes mela kidaikumnu edhiraparkiren ... Papoom

Author pov

Priest told Kettimelam Kettimelam while Arjun was holding the nuptial rope in his hand while Meghna was sitting beside him happily.

Arjun scanned the wedding hall quickly once and moved his hand around Meghna's neck to tie the nuptial rope.

Everyone was busy seeing Arjun and Meghna so they didn't focus on the holy fire or the people around them. Someone throw something on the fire which cause the fire to release more smoke all of a sudden. Arjun started coughing very badly until red liquid ooze out from his mouth.

Everyone panicked and rush towards Arjun. The bride and nuptial rope was long forgetten. A man with approximately 1.7m height, thin and muscular body, trimmed beard came forward first to help him. Rakshan , the man and Arjun get in a car.

When Devi insist to come along , the man and Arjun deny saying them to come in another car. Rakshan drove the car in utmost speed towards the hospital.

The men is none other than Darshan .

Introducing Darshan as Darshan

A DCP Bangalore police. Married to Sunitha . Knows Arjun but not so close. Other details about him will be revealed later.

Devi thought about something and announce it at the marraige hall making everyone go shock.

Devi : Arjun ukkum Meghna vukkum kalyanam cancel. Innu konjam maasam kalichi Naan Arjun ukku vera ponnu thaan kalyanam panni vaika poren. She told .

Meghna's mom was beyond shock.

Meghna mom : ippo illana enna Devi Arjun ukku udambu sari aaitona vachikalam.

Devi : illa vena enakku edho abasagunama therithu. Aduvum thaali kattura neerathula poi ipdilam nadanthirukku. Neenga Meghna kku vera mapla paarunga. Naa Arjun ukku vera ponnu paakuren athu thaan sariya varum. Athu thaan unga pullaikum nallathu en pullaikum nallathu.

Meghna mom started to tell something but Meghna's father cut her off.

Meghna father: aama athu than sariya varum . Ipdi nadanthatu enakkum romba abasagunama irukku.

Meghna mom: Athu illainga . Namma ponnoda kalyanam ipdi thaali katra neram varaikkum poyi ninnu poi irukku. Apdi irukkum bothu vera yaarunga avala kalyanam pannippa ?

Hearing it Meghna's father started to think any solution. Suddenly a relative of Meghna's mom come forward.

Relative : Akka ennaka ipdi sollitinga. Ungala antha mathiri nelamaila naanga vida maatom. Idhe medaila idhe naal lu la athutha muhurta  neerathu laiye unga ponnukkum en paiyan Rohit ukkum kalyanam nadakkum. Enna Rohit solra unakku okay thaane ?

Hearing it Meghna look him shocked while Rohit look at him smirking. It looks like smiling for others but Meghna only know it was a smirk. She was very afraid on her fate to marry him as she was sure this marriage will happen as her wedding with Arjun stopped at the last minute which was considered as a vey bad luck. She gulped nervously recollecting her past with Rohit.

Rohit : Neenga edhu sonnalum sari ma . Naa neenga solrathaiye seira. Unga aasa padi naa yaara kalyanam pannikinimo avangalaiye pannikiren He told acting perfectly.

Rohit's mother look the girl beside her proudly as her son had listen to her advice. Actually the girl beside Rohit's mother was the one who triggered her saying his son was loving someone else without her knowledge. If not he would had married Meghna as both of them was close and they made a perfect pair.