Chapter 6 : Papa💙

Author pov

Pugazh wiped his tears listening the conversation between both his sisters. Binni asked Pugazh to go and call both of them to dinner when there was no traces for Sivaangi or Nivitha.

Binni- Sivaangi, Nivitha and Pugazh's mother
Krishna Kumar- Sivaangi, Nivitha and Pugazh's father

Pugazh reached there when Sivaangi was teasing Nivitha . He decided to open the knob of the door but froze listening all the things they told. He silently left from there but unknowingly steeped on a plastic bottle which makes some noise.

He decided to run a background check on Ashwin by himself without coming to a conclusion. Because as far as he know , Ashwin was a good boy and there was no chance of him being a playboy at all.

*******

It was a rushing day , especially for Ashwin and Sivaangi's family. If it was a normal day, Sivaangi will be the first one to get ready but not today after all the happenings that took place previous day.

Although Nivitha hates Sivaangi without any reason. Sivaangi loves her unconditionally. Sivaangi was so kind hearted. She felt so sorry even to the boy that day when he doesn't gets money but when her sister herself was getting ready herself into a wedding with a man who doesn't have any good habits or characteristics,(she only knows what her sister told) she felt sad than anything she had undergone before except one. She feels guilty for no reason . She think that her sister deserves a better person after all the thing she has undergone during childhood. A person can feel another person's feeling only when they had undergone the same situation. Thus, Sivaangi understood Nivitha's feeling cristal clear . Because she believes her sister's words unknowingly.

She thought if her sister agree , she will be marrying Ashwin sacrificing her life so that her sister can live happily. But she doesn't know that she doesn't need to sacrifice anything in future because if needed he himself will sacrifice everything for her.

Sivaangi was getting ready slowly without even a little bit of interest. Binni ma called Sivaangi who was on her room from downstairs. But there was no response . Sighing binni ma went to Sivaangi's room on upstairs.

Binni: Sivaangi sivaangi

Sivaangi: ....

Binni : Sivaangi entha kanavu ulagathula iruka nee ?

Sivaangi: ennama kooptengala sorry kavanikala

Binni: koooptingala va pakkatthu veetukku kooda ketrukum naan kootathu ivlo nerama unna koopudradu . Sari ready agama enna pannitiruka?  Ippothan dress a select pannitiruka 🤦🏻‍♀️Innum evlo neram Sivaangi edupa ready aga ?

Sivaangi: sorry ma . Idho ready agidren. Konjam late agum venumna nenga mattum poitu vangale naan vaeetlaiye iruken.

Binni: ennachu ivalukku . Annaikku kooda naan thaan ellam marriagekku select pannuven nu romba excited a iruntha. Innaikku suthama interest ae illatha mathiri iruke ivala paaka. Sari namma Pugazh ta solli ennanu kekka solvom.

Binni: Athellam onnu vendam neeyum vaa aana ippo time aachu athunala naanga first car la poidrom anga mapla family waiting . Nee Pugazh kooda bike la va. Romba late aakate

She told and left without sparing time for sivaangi to reply .

Sivaangi: nammala vitututu pona thaan ennavam . Ayyayo Pugazh anna kooda pona , namba munji vache kandu pudichiduvare edho sari illane.

Sivaangi: Sivaangi it's time to have a test for your acting Sivaangi ! 😌 Good luck to you Ms.Sivaangi Krishna Kumar.

Giving self motivation to herself by seeing mirror , she get ready to go in a chudithar with her brother.

She saw her brother waiting for her on the hallway while using phone. She half smiled at her brother while he reciprocated it.

Although Sivaangi is a good actor , it can't be work with her anna . Pugazh always knows about his papa.

When binni ma told him she was not okay, he just convinced his mother saying she may be having a headache because he knows the true reason.
He doesn't want to told the things he heard previous night to their parents and make them worry more not until  he had checked himself about Ashwin.

From childhood he doesn't trust anyone fully and gave them a work to do no matter how big or small it matters excpet one. His bestie . But when the one person itself who he believes a lot also had lost somewhere because of lost contact, he learn to do all the things by himself. He just hope the another person is living happily at any corner of the world 🌍.Not knowing the play of destiny he starts his bike towards the shopping mall.

Throughout the ride Sivaangi just laid her head in Pugazh's shoulders and tightly hugs his waist. The bike ride continues in silent.

When it was some other day, they would have been enjoying the bike ride with singing and moving as crazy until the other persons in the road scold them but not today. Sivaangi knows when his brother was silent it's because he was angry. And now when seeing him silent , the think she guessed was proved right.

Yes , she heard the sound of crushing bottle yesterday and guessed someone might heard it and as she thinks now this activity of her brother proved her his brother was the one.

After few minutes, she decided to confront her brother right away. So she told him to stop at the nearest tea shop ☕.

After buying tea for both of them, they settled themselves near their bike.

Sivaangi: Anna ippa edhukku ippadi amaithiya irukinga ?

Pugazh: Naan enga Sivaangi amaithiya iruken. Naan pesitu thaan iruken. Een ippo koda pesitu thaane iruken.

When her anna calls him by using her name without calling papa she knows he was mad at her. Sighing she looks straight on his brother's eye.

When his papa looks straight inside  his eyes , he saw the brimming tears in her eyes and sigh. He pulled her for a tight hug while she reciprocated it. Pugazh gave a strong forehead kiss😘 while she closes her eyes and melt in that kiss. Forehead kisses are always magical ✨ when the giving person is right. He wipes the one drop tear that falls in her cheek .

Pugazh: Ellame sariya aidum Sivaangi kavala padathe.

Sivaangi just smiled at her brother forgetting all her worries. When he says something ,he will definitely do it ! There is no need for them to tell about what the thing they are talking , but they do know.

Pugazh:It's okay to no okay👍❣️

Sivaangi laughs and corrects him.

Sivaangi: Anne athu apdi illa anna 😂🤣( imagine chellama laughing like she laughs for deepa and master's juice comedy)

Pugazh: Aprom ennathu (he asked giving his usual thiruttu muli)

Sivaangi: athu It's okay to not to be okay nae saying this she laughed while Pugazh too join laughing.

Both of them know , it is not only for the situation they are in but also to make her laugh.

Understanding her brother's intention , she doesn't want to disappoint him , so just laughed. She know that it's not a wholehearted laugh but somewhat it calms both of thems heart ❤️.Leaving all the things behind for a while , they continue their banters throughout their bike ride .

Author's note

Hi cookies!

Hope you all like this chapter.

Sorry if you feel disappointed, because in this chapter there was no ashaangi moments and yah i guess there was nothing good in this chapter 😓 will try my best in the next chapter

I hope it's an okay chapter because this is my first time in bromance. Brothers are always special i guess because i admire bromance a lot but haven't got it 💙

Comment down your opinions to let me know. It will help me to improve.

If you like the story , don't forget to share it with your friends.

Do vote if you like it. Your votes are my support❤️

~Lina