Chapter 65 : The Cheque💲

*I mean habibi wa habibti and my beloved dear ra unpublish pannitu...naanum irupen unga Arjun Sana vum irupanga Wattpad la so athukulla enakku ellarum farewell messages anupadhinga pa 🤧🤧..antha messages kaga ellam ennala po mudiyathu 😒🤷🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️

Just kidding but thank you so much for all your concerns ❤️ naa inga irupen ...instagram la thaan iruka maaten*

Recap : Siva and Ashmita crashed on the mystery tunnel. Arjun and Sana have some lovely moments in the car at the way back to home from beach.

Arjun get out of the car along with Sana and hugged her wholeheartedly as they couldn't get to hug properly in the car just now. Sana heard his heartbeat to her satisfaction hugging him.

Binni and Pugazh who was crossing the door talking, spotted them. They admire them with moist eyes and max happiness. Then went back silently not disturbing their moment.

Arjun and Sana pulled back from the hug half-heartedly. They both didn't have heart to leave each other. Arjun kept holding her hand tightly.

Sana : time aachu

Arjun : hmm

Sana : amma theduvanga

Arjun : hmm

Sana : vettukku vanthachu

Arjun : hmm

Sana : ulla poren

Arjun : hkmmm he denied shaking his head.

Sana : arjuneyy vilayathinga, vettukku ponum naan.

Arjun : sari po

Sana : arjuneyy neenga vittadhaan naa poga mudiyum

Arjun : oh sorry sorry ma telling that he left her hands but pulled her waist.

Arjun : Ippo po

Sana shook her head in disbelief but her lips kept grinning. She laid her head on his chest while her hands was on his waist too.

Sana : hey arjuneyy ippo than nyabagam varuthu, ungalukku onnu kudukanumnu nenachitu irundhen naan she told pulling back her head.

Arjun : hmm kudu kudu seekiram saying that he showed his cheeks to her.

Sana : athu illai

Arjun : oh appo idhuva saying that he showed his lips in kissing pose.

But sana slaps his mouth away slightly causing him to back away pouting .

Sana : Vera oru thing ungalukku kudukanum.

Arjun : enakku onnum venaam po he told with fake anger.

Sana : no no apdilam solla koodathu naa kudukurathu kandippa neenga vanganum but ippo pirichu parka koodathu. Enna vittu thalli dhooram poi thaan pirichu paakanum.

Arjun was intrigued so he just nodded, thinking deeply on what it could be. Sana took his hands away and ran towards the house quickly before Arjun could stop her.

After few minutes, Sana came down the stairs with an envelope but stood silently sighting Arjun. Arjun was leaning slightly on the car facing the right side while talking to someone in his mobile. His fingers were raking through his silky hair which were begging for their freedom. He looked super hot from his side profile.

Sana mv : un purushan na neeye sight adicha enna artham her mind voice scolded her but she was busy getting butterflies with the 'un purushan' word.

Arjun turned towards her and winked causing Sana to blush more in embarassment for getting caught sighting. She went towards him while gripping the envelope tightly in nervousness. Arjun actioned one minute and continued talking to someone on the phone.