Chapter 27 : Dinner Party 🤎

*Sorry for the delay.*

Author pov

The next day, Arjun woke up before Sana and get ready to go office as he wants to check all the arrangements . He also wants to return home earlier that day.

When Sana woke up, there was no trance of Arjun.

Sana: Enna ivaru athukulla kelambittaru . sariyana maramanda. Innaikku correct a kalyanam aagi oru masam aguthu athuku oru wish kooda panla saying that she twisted her lips.

Sana: Namma life partner pathi unakku ennana expectation irunthuchu . But poiyu poiyum ipdi oruthana poi kalyanam pannikittaiye Sana . Ellam antha kadavul setting a sollanum.

(  Kadavul setting: Naa ellam onnu seiyala ellam intha author setting.

Author: Ayayoo enna nammala korrthu vitruchu...*smiling nervously*. Sana nee sekiram poi Arjun enganu paaru. )

Getting up from the bed, Sana bathed and dressed up in a half saree to impress Arjun. On this one month she haven't wear saree except on their marriage day. As she doesn't know how to wear saree , she wear a half saree.

(Sana's attire)

(Sana's attire)

Although it had not been even an hour she was waiting for Arjun mainly to see his reaction on her dress as she always dresses like tomboy at house. She was really happy that Arjun didn't restrict anything of her personal especially dresses.

Sana thought Arjun likes Indian traditional dresses more . As she thought that night he make love to her because he can't control him as she was so beautiful. But is that the only reason ?

But soon she frowned as they had it only that day but she erased the thought thinking he was busy . She went towards kitchen to have breakfast. Seeing nothing on the table and Selvi ma around , she decided to eat toasted jam with bread.

She moved towards fridge to take the jam bottle only to stopped seeing the note on the fridge door.

Hi Sana 💜 !

Maid akka innaikku late a thaan varuvangala. So I had made you some breakfast and kept in oven not sure it will be hot when you eat it. So make sure to reheat it before eating it. Evening naa sekirame veetuku vantudren. Keep waiting for me 😉 .

Yours Arjuneyy.

Then Sana also noticed something after the wink but had been crossed out . The letters she could she was L and V only . Besude it there was letter 'YOU' . Sana brushed it off as the word had been crossed off.

Sana blushed seeing the note . She read it several times until her stomach growls reminding her she was still starving. She make her way towards the oven and reheat it . After finish eating the breakfast. She decided to scroll phone for some time. Suddenly a message caught her eyes.