Chapter 34 : Mission 👶🚀

Double update ✨✨

Happy tamil new year 💖

It's been #1YearOfCWC2

And Happy Birthday 🎂 🎉🎈 Arnish14 sis ... Live a long life happily blessed with your loved ones 🥰😍💗..

Author pov

The next day, Arjun turned his heart into a stone and booked an appointment with a gynaecologist who was good at abortion after speaking to her directly.

He get ready quickly to go to Sana's house to pick her up to go there. He was buttoning his shirt while the house bell rang.

He opened the door and shock to see Pugazh there. Pugazh was standing at the door entrance itself as Arjun was blocking the entrance unknowingly.

Arjun : Vaa machan enna athisayama veetukku ellam vanthiruka ?

Pugazh : Naan enga vanthen. Ellam un pondatti pandra vela thaan . Bus la illa cab la vara poranu sollittu irundha. Naan thaan venamnu solli enkooda car la azhacitu vandhu vida vandhen.

Arjun : Nee een machan kastham padra solli iruntha naa vanthirupen la unakku ethukku siramam.

Pugazh: Hello hello sir avanga ungalukku wife aagurathukku munnadhiye ennoda thangachi so enakku oru siramamum illai . And madam thaan sonnanga neenga romba busy etho meeting irukura naala athunaala naane thaniya cabla illa busla porenu nu nindaanga. Athaan naane azhacithu vanthen.

Arjun : Meeting ga entha meeting he told out loud .

Pugazh shook his head in disbelief as he came to know that both of them hadn't solved their problem yet.

After that only Arjun realized that Sana had lied to them like that to avoid Arjun picking her up. Arjun also tried to cover up Sana's answer.

Arjun : Ouh ama da antha KK group of companies oda oru meeting irunthuchu marandhe poiten. He said randomly picking a company's name.

Pugazh glared him while folding his hand.

Pugazh: Entha company nu sonna machan ? He asked glaring him.

Arjun : Athaan da KK Group of Companies .

Pugazh : Ennaikku ?

Arjun : Innaikku thaan .

Pugazh : Antha Company oda CEO yaru ?

Arjun: Krishna Kumar he told with a proud smile as he could remember it but later only he realized that he was talking about Pugazh's company to Pugazh itself.

Arjun smiled sheepishly.

Pugazh: Machan phone wire arunthu pala maasam aacha .

Arjun : Appo customer care kku call panni solluda ethukku en kitta solra ? Although he understand his meaning he teased him back to escape from the situation.

Sana who came there also supported Arjun and mocked Pugazh.

Sana: Athaane en purushan na paaka enna customer care service vachi irukura mathiri iruka enna. She asked in a hope to get any reply from Arjun .

But Arjun face turned pale hearing her voice properly after three days as it reminded about her words that day during that incident again. Sana's face fell immediately seeing his face change. She rushed inside the house immediately to avoid breaking down infront of her brother.

Pugazh could sense the tension between them. However his heart ached to see his papa like that, he knows that its not good to interfere between husband and wife's problems. He patted Arjun's shoulders.