* The Introduction *

********
******
*****
****
***
**
*
*

Setting:
S.Korea
~
Year:
2022
~
P.O.V:
2nd
~
Genre:
(Dark) Romance, crime, thriller, action, melodrama, marriage, and obsession.
~
Word count:
2,000 - 2,200
~
Small Summary:
A brutal and oppressive mafia leader kidnaps the president's daughter and he falls in love with her as he gets to know her.
~
Notes:
Everything that happens in this novel is fiction. This story may contain highly detailed events such as graphic violence and personal events that are based in real life.
~
*MATURE STORY*

~
~

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION

Ximena Lee:
The female lead of the novel. Born in 1994. Rose to be an actress after graduating high school. Her fame has grown after having a few cameos in popular dramas, but her career skyrocketed when she finally became female lead of a popular drama based off a well known Webtoon. She was quirky, out going, sassy, and bold until after the accident. She decided to outcast herself from the world. Ximena is around 5'1". She has straight, long, and dark brunette hair.

Xiumin:
He will be portraying the male lead of the novel. Since Xiumin is his real name, he uses a fake name out in public: Kim Minseok. Born in 1990. After the death of his father, Xiumin's personality became cold hearted, brutal, oppressive, and ruthless. Nothing fazes him. Xiumin owns several establishments such as bars, clubs, hotels, private docks, private resorts, land, and etc. Even with all those anger issues that he has, he can control his emotions no matter what situation he is in. What nobody knows is that he is more wealthier than the president of S.Korea. Xiumin is Ximena's only love interest.

Baekhyun: He is Xiumin's right hand man

Baekhyun:
He is Xiumin's right hand man. Born in 1992. When Xiumin orders him to do something, he'll do it right away without any hesitation. Baekhyun always reports everything to Xiumin when something isn't right in the missions. He is a very loyal member to the Scorpions. He also highly respects his leader because of his out going ambitions and his intelligence.