Chapter 42

***

Minseok buried his head into her curvy neck as he continues marking entire neck with bite marks. Her fingertips sunk deep into his back as she moans quietly. Everytime his body came into contact with hers, her addiction to him grew more than the last time.

"Minseok?" She quietly whispers his name.

He ignored her as he continues to devour her neck like it was his last meal on Earth. The more he consumed, the more he wanted to breathe it in each time.

"Minseok." She repeats his name.

The way she said his name turned him on even more. He inhaled her scent deep into his nostrils which completely possessed him.

Before he could lean into her lips, Ximena puts her pointer finger on his lips to prevent him from going any further. Minseok grumbles as he gives her annoyed look.

"You're too h*rny! How many rounds have we been at? Like 3?!" She speaks. 

"So?!" He yells.

"We're at our 4th round and you're not sore?" She asks.

"Why?! Had my darling already gotten enough of me?" He whispers.

Ximena chuckles brightly as she gently strokes his cheek with her thumb.

"No. I'll never get tired of you, but I literally can't feel my lower half. I mean, all I can feel is pain."

Minseok grabs her hand kisses her fingers one by one as he moans.

"You're just too damn beautiful. I need you more than the last time and I won't be satisfied until I gotten every single wiff of you." He stops kissing her fingers and looks deep into her eyes.

"You're never satisfied with anything." She giggles.

"Now stop talking my beautiful lady and let me breathe you in." He shoves his face towards her neck and starts planting kisses on it

Ximena sighs in defeat. That is when an idea pops in her brain and she smirks.

Her hands slowly roam down towards his waist and she starts ticking him.

Minseok immediately got off her, but that did not stop Ximena from tickling him any further.

"HEY!!!" He laughs hysterically as he tries to get away.

"Come back here!!" She giggles.

Both of the roll off the bed as she lands on top off. Minseok wraps his arms around her her waist and blow raspberries onto her neck.

"YAHHHH!!!" She squirms as she tries getting off him but he held onto her more tightly.

"Let go!!!" She yells.

"Stop it!! Please!! I'm begging you!!" She giggles.

"You're mine!" He rolls onto of her.

For the rest of the night, they goofed off and they eventually fell asleep sometime during the night.

~8 am~