Chapter 27

***

Baekhyun and Chanyeol pull in a large flat tv screen and turns it on. Minseok grabs a control and pulls up a google slide presentation on the screen.

"On Saturday evening at 8 pm, we'll all meet at the seaside where all my private vessels are docked! Everyone is to arrive on time! Not a single minutes late!" Minseok gives out orders.

"You all have done this before people!!" You all know the drill. The only difference is the location is different from the last time!" Baekhyun yells.

"Location? Where did the last shipment took place?" Ximena looks at Chungha.

"Last time, it was at an abandoned junkyard." Chungha whispers.

"Last time, we only had around 5 injuries and 0 deaths. Let's decrease that number of injuries and death!!!"

"You all know the rules! You all remember YG don't you?!" Minseok pulls a slide show of YG's face.

"This mf turned out to be a disgusting rat!!! You all know what the penalty happens for being a rat?!" He asks.

Everyone nods.

"ITS DEATH!!"

Ximena's eyes widen.

"YG was a close friend of mine, that asshole didn't deserve death. Right now, he locked up in the most secluded place here in Korea! Where he is coming to face with his suffering!! I don't care how loyal you have been to me, if you are caught ratting me out, I will kill you, but if you are being threatened and ratting me out is the your only form of survival, go f**king talk me about it and we'll reach a settlement!!!" He raises his voice.

"He's really serious about this ratting situation." Ximena whispers to Chungha

"He is."

"Saturday night will determine your loyalty for this group!! Let's start rehearsals. Everyone get and formation and well start in 5 minutes!" Minseok grabs his whistle and blows it.

"LETS GO!!!" Baekhyun screams.

Minseok then walks to Ximena.

"What about me?" She asks.

"You'll be by my side the entire mission." He says.

Minseok walks towards the shelves and grabs a large box and sets it down on the table and he opens it up and he pulls out a bullet proof vest.

"Here."

Ximena grabs it and she puts it on. Minseok helps her with the straps and he looks at her from head to toe.

"Even though all you important organs are here. You must do what you can to shield your face and neck at all times." He says.

"Noted."

"I'm going to put mine on." He grabs his vest and he straps it on.

"I must say, black is a nice color." She says as she slips her mask on.

Minseok smirks and he puts his arm over her shoulder and they both walk towards the crew.