Chapter 17

***

"No you go down stairs and get more wine!" Ximena moans.

"I worked for more than 9 hours today and I don't feel like walking into my own kitchen!" He stutters.

"You're my husband and you're suppose to do everything for me."

"I ain't no simp." He says.

"Huh?!"

She tries standing up but falls face flat onto the mattress. Minseok then bursts out laughing and falls onto his knees as he laughs hysterically. Ximena grabs a pillow and throws it Minseok.

"Stop mocking my pain." She cries.

Minseok tried to stand up but he falls on one knee and he gets up and walks towards his wife and sits on the bed. Minseok turns her around and she looks at the ceiling with so many tears on her cheeks.

"I didn't mock you..." He says.

"You laughed at me!"

"I did not." He tries to keep his laughter in.

Ximena sits up and she grabs his shirt and she pulls him towards her.

"You're lucky that you're so damn sexy or else I would obliterated you into pieces a long time ago!!" She slurs her words.

Minseok chuckles and he couldn't contain his happiness in.

"And if I wasn't sexy would you of stilled left me?" He asks.

"Your looks wouldn't of mattered! I would of fallen for your personality. Not your looks!" She says.

"Really?" His happy mood went away.

"Yes, you sexy devil!! Instead of kidnapping me, you should of approached me and asked me out like any normal guy would of have. I wouldn't of accepted you right away but I would of been glad to getting to know you." She says as she slaps his chest repeatedly.

"So, what do you feel for me?" He asks.

"What do I feel for you? I ask myself that question everyday! Do I like him or do I like his body? I don't even know! I'm so puzzled!! All I know is that I want to be by your side all the time without trying to be clingy." She says as she lays down.

"Babygirl? You're never clingy in my dictionary. I'm just like you. I'm so confused about this relationship. I just know that I can't go a day without being by your side. That's how important you are to me. I used to never care about anything but what are you turning me into? I've gone soft. I don't want anyone but you seeing this side of me. You're my everything." He says.

He then saw Ximena sleeping and snoring softly. He sighs softly as he stands up and carries her in his arms and he sets her down on the bean bag. Minseok then fixes his bed and he holds her and lays her down on the bed. He tucks the covers over her and he kisses her forehead. Ximena smiles as she yawns in her sleep.
Minseok turns the lamp off and he also yawns.

Minseok was too lazy to put his pajamas on so he went straight to bed and held Ximena close to his body and Ximena wraps her arms around his waist as she lays her head on his chest.