Chapter 25

***

~1 Month Later~

"Good work today men." Minseok says as him and his crew enter the house and his butler and maid bow down for him.

Minseok takes his sweater off and hands it to Mrs. Park.

"Sir? Your dinner is prepared." She says.

"Thanks."

"You are all dismissed."

Everyone bows down and heads off.

"Where is my wife at?" Minseok asks as he takes his watch off.

"She's in the gym, sir."

"You two are dismissed. I'll go get her." He says as he hands his watch to Mrs. Park and he walks off.

Minseok walks down the hallway until he stumbles upon his gym. He peaks through the glass doors and saw Ximena wrapping bandages around her knuckles while inhaling and exhaling deeply.

"Where the hell is Chungha and Baekhyun at? Aren't they supposed to be training her?" He asks himself

Minseok barges in the room and Ximena looks up to see her husband approaching her.

"How long have you been working out?" He asks.

"Since 6 am." She kept wrapping the bandages around her knuckles.

"6 AM? Aren't you tired?" He asks.

"No."

"Where is Chungha and Baekhyun at?" He looks around.

"Chungha with my mother-in-law and Baekhyun is just being Baekhyun." She says.

Ximena rips the bandage off and puts it in the bag and she stands up.

"Weren't those two suppose to train you?" He asks.

"Not anymore. I've progressed so much in these past few weeks." She says as she walks towards a punching bag.

"I'm glad you've made progress, but are you going overboard?" He asks.

"Not really." She lifts her fists up and concentrated on the punching bag.

"Have you injured your knuckles?" He asks as he squints his eyes.

Ximena just ignores him and punches the bag.

"Heeyah!" She slams her fists towards the punching bag.

"At least join me for dinner!" He says.