Chapter 28

***

Everyone was in the living room watching Minseok opening their gifts.

"Thanks for the cologne. It smells nice." Minseok says.

"I'm glad you liked it!" Chungha smiles.

"Man sure got a lot of gifts!" Baekhyun says.

"And they're all mine!" Minseok says.

"He has a lot of money and he's acting like the biggest baby every." Baekhyun scoffs.

"Let him act like a child. It's his birthday. I rather see the man happy than yelling at us." Sehun says.

"I'm going to take the wrapping to the trash can." Ximena says.

"NO!!! No one touches my stuff!!" He grabs the wrapping papers and holds it against his chest.

"It's trash!!!" Kyungsoo yells.

"It's mine!! It came with the gifts!!" Minseok yells.

"What a spoiled ass child." Kyungsoo groans and Chanyeol laughs out loud.

"What did you do to him Ximena?" Chungha says and Ximena just smiles.

"Hey babe? I also got you another gift."

Minseok immediately got up.

"What is it? I don't see it! Are you the gift?" He looks around and Ximena chuckles.

"No. One sec. I'll be back." She chuckles.

"It's okay babe! You don't need to get me anything else. I'm already happy with the bracelet that you got me!!" He yells.

Baekhyun extends his hand out to grabs the wrapping paper and Minseok looks at him and Baekhyun looks away.

"Touch that again and I swear to god you will not be seeing the daylights!" Minseok says.

"Come on man! It's mess all over the floor!!"

"Tada!!"

Minseok's eyes widen as he sees Ximena coming in with a giant stuff teddy bear.

"GIVE ME!!" He immediately runs towards her.

Ximena hands him the teddy bear and took it out of her hands and held it tightly against his chest.

"You've really brought him back to his youth days." Key chuckles.

"This is the most happiest I've seen him in a very long time!" Ztao says.

"Let me take a picture of my cutie." Ximena pulls out her phone and takes a picture of Minseok.

" Ximena pulls out her phone and takes a picture of Minseok