Chapter 2

***

Xiumin at the one the bars he owned. Even though he has lived in the biggest mansion in the entire country, he felt suffocated to be at his own house. He chugs the entire bottle of Soju down his throat. Foot steps we're approaching Xiumin by the second.

"Slow down there captain freak." Chanyeol sits next to him.

"One shot of peach soju." Chanyeol blurts out.

"Coming right up!" The bartender yells back.

"The hell you want?" Xiumin chugs on his drink.

"I got the information you wanted." Chanyeol pulls out a folder and slides it towards Xiumin.

Xiumin puts his drink down and he wipes his mouth and pick the folder up. The bartender then comes in with Chanyeol's drink.

"Her name is Ximena Sierra Lee. Age: 27. Birthday: August. She is only child. After graduating the university, she pursued a career in acting. She's made a few cameos in popular dramas. A couple of years after appearing in popular dramas, she was finally casted to be the female lead and first K-drama was a huge success. After she blew up globally, she had her first scandal with another popular actress named Hyuna. Both girls went on hiatus to prevent themselves from damaging their reputation, but hey!? Who knows if the still have beef with each off cameras?" Chanyeol chuckles.

Chanyeol then stops laughing and he sighs.

"Anyways, Ximena was filming a scene that was potentially a huge risk to her life and she agreed to do it when she agreed to be apart of this drama. People are saying that the harness did not just broke by itself. It was allegedly sabotaged." Chanyeol says.

"How stupid is she? What do actors benefit from the world?" Xiumin says as he drinks his soju.

Chanyeol sighs deeply.

"Ximena is severely paralyzed. No just her legs. Every part of her body is badly paralyzed. Her bones are completely shattered. She will need to stay in the hospital for up to a year. I can tell  you that her father is suffering so much about this news." Chanyeol says.

Xiumin couldn't help but laugh. Chanyeol smiles awkwardly as he drinks his peach flavored soju. Xiumin sighs as he scans through the papers.

"Man! What exactly are planning to do with this information?!" Chanyeol asks.

"You'll see. Just know I want to see that pathetic Lee family suffer." Xiumin says.

"Whatever you are going to do, it ain't worth it to expose yourself to the public's eye. We've spent years being able to protect your identity. Don't let one false move bring you down." Chanyeol says.

"That's why I got you guys." Xiumin smirks as he chugs the entire drink down his throat.

~1 Year Later~

This past year has been extremely difficult for Ximena. The amount of pain she had experience once she woke from the accident hit her really hard. Especially since the media was everywhere she went. Reporters couldn't give her family a break. After a long year treatment, Ximena was able to go home.

The hospital might have felt more of a home to Ximena than her actual home. Even after a year the accident happened, she suffered severe side effects. Such as PTSD, stress, lose of balance here and there, and migraines. As soon as she entered the living room, people threw confetti, strings, and flowers at her.