Chapter 23

***

Minseok slept for the next several minutes after the breakdown he just had in front of his people.

"There is no way I've ever seen him act like that. Not even when his father died." Baekhyun asks.

"The day he saw our father die, he was completely numb to the bone." Chungha says.

"What exactly happened that caused Ximena be driven to the hospital?" Baekhyun asks.

"Someone tampered with Ximena's wedding dress the day of their wedding and Ximena didn't tell and he found out just know which caused an argument between them." Chungha says.

"God damn it. Xiumin knows exactly that Ximena has health problems and it gets altered if her blood pressure is high." Ztao says.

"Ximena has health problems?" Chungha asks.

"Yes. She suffers from lung problems if her blood pressure is altered." Ztao says.

"By the way, where is mama Kim? Is she alright?" Baekhyun asks.

"She got a little spooked so a gave her sedative to calm her down. She immediately fell asleep and Chanyeol and the others are with her." Chungha says.

Key came in and cleared his throat and spotted Minseok sleeping on the couch as he clutches a pillow tightly.

"Don't tell me. Did he had mental breakdown?" Key sighs.

Everyone looks at Key and they nod.

"Ximena is stable now. She suffered an asthma attack, but it's a miracle that we brought her in time. I've prescribed her a inhaler. She'll need to take it twice daily. I'm surprised by all the times they've argued and it had to happen right now." Key says.

"And my records says, that she should avoid stressful situations in the future or their an increase for a heart attack."

"How do we reduce her chances of having a heart attack?" Chungha says.

"Exercise, eat a balanced meal, meditate, listen to music, having a balanced sleep schedule, and etc." He says.

"She'll be able to go home tomorrow morning. We just need to monitor her for tonight. Ximena is currently sleeping at the moment though. Whenever this hothead wakes ups, tell him everything I just said to you guys." Key says as he walks away.

"Should we wake him up?" Ztao asks.

"No. Let him rest. We'll tell him in the morning before she is released. I have to call Chanyeol and let him know that we won't be home until tomorrow morning." Chungha grabs her phone and walks out the lobby.

~The very next morning~

Minseok felt a heavy blanket covered over him and he sat up as he rubs his eyes while yawning. He looks sound his surrounds and saw doctors and nurses walking down the hallway.

"Good morning sleeping beauty!"

Minseok flinches like never before.

"You startled me!!" He yells.

"What time is it?!" Minseok covers his mouth as he yawns again.