Chapter 43 ~ The finale

***

"The fun is only about to begin." He smirks.

Within a matter of seconds, there was a car coming in while the tires were screeching.

"Ah!! Finally!! Our last guest of the night. Guess who it is?! I would give you hint but you'll immediately guess it!"

The car door slams wide open and the sound of high heels tapping the floor was approaching them.

"Ah Ximena!! My beautiful and lovely gumdrop!! I'm so glad for you to join us on the beautiful night!!"

Minseok and Mrs. Lee's eyes widen as Ximena pulls a gun out with no remorse and she immediately points it to her father's forehead.

"Don't you ever call me gumdrop ever again in your pathetic life! You lost that privilege a long time ago!" She yells

"How the hell did she know that I was here?!" Minseok asks himself.

Everyone of President Lee's men hold a gun towards Ximena's head.

"Settle down!! I'll be fine! Put your guns down!! This is only my daughter! She wouldn't dare pull the trigger on her own father!"

"Father my ass!"

Everyone immediately puts their guns down.

"I'm so glad for you to join us! I was wonder why you weren't showing up!" He chuckles.

"You bastard!! You told me to come in by myself and I did everything you told me and you knew she would of came?!?!" Minseok yells.

"That's because she is going to watch as I kill the people she loves the most." President Lee chuckles.

"You do that and I will not hesitate to kill you!!!" Ximena puts the gun closer to his head.

"Aww honey. You know that you can't have everything in life. You have to make some sacrifices to have the things you need!" Her father says.

"I already have everything! I don't need anything else!" She yells.

"Not everything." He says.

"Huh?!"

"I also heard that your dream was to become a mother, but you're infertile as hell!"

Mrs. Lee and Minseok's eyes widen.

"Or is it the lack of inability of your man to give you babies?!" President Lee asks.

"You son of a bitch!!" Minsoek run towards them but two security guard point their guns at Minseok.

"Maybe your man is the one who is unable to give you a baby. Have you ever thought about that?!" Her father asks.

"You won't gaslight me old man!! So what if we aren't able to have a baby?! It's not the end of the world!! If what you're trying to do is make me leave my husband, then you are dead wrong!!!" Ximena yells.